Wednesday 21 May 2014

P for Panda

Haven't sleep since last night. Was busy finishing my Algebra and Trigonometry's tutorials. My sleeping routine was a mess since I'm so free this semester that I tend to sleep in the afternoon longer than at nights. Sad to say this but I've gained weight, like a lot. I think it's because of my sleeping pattern. For instance, my class today finished at 9.30 am and I would often buy food for lunch and dinner on my way back. Reaching home, I bathed, eat my lunch which would be around 11 at that time and went off for nap till 6 or 7 in the evening. I would later then have my dinner at 8. After dinner, I would be studying a lil and by 12 am I would get hungry again. At this time normally, I would have a cup of hot Milo and some biscuits and resume studying + watching dramas till 4 in the morning. This is a very bad habit to continue on. I should really do something about it.

For news updates, I don't think that much to say here. As on Brianna's case, the dog was being shot by arrows, public demands for justice by signing petitions and filing police reports on that man. As far as I know, the man was not being charged coz apparently he was one of the military somebody which gives him the authority to possess bows and arrows. So this proves that as long as you are a 'somebody' you can simply owns a gun or bow and arrows and just simply kills animals. Bear in mind that it was SELF DEFENSE and you do it just to protect yourself. *applause Besides, one should perhaps consider being in the military forces. That way, you can kill anyhow you like. No legal actions will be taken coz you're a military. You are bound to have weapons and such. But if Brianna really suffers that much, perhaps it's a good thing that she dies. No more pain and misery.

Today, as 21st May 2014 is a memorable day. Two giant pandas, Fu Wa and Feng Yi had arrived Malaysia or more specifically Zoo Negara at around 8 in the morning. They are expected to be quarantined for a month before being introduced to the public. Malaysian and Chinese governments signed a deal on June 15 2012 for Feng Yi and Fu Wa to be loaned to Malaysia for 10 years to mark the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the two countries this year. It reminds me of my 6-months break when me and Tigress will be in front of the TV sharp at 2 pm without fail to watch Pandamonium on Animal Planet. It's a documentary on breeding, research and conversation facility on pandas in Wolong, China. It covers the lives of the pandas and the staff there. Thinking back, we feel so excited when seeing the pandas gave birth thou it's only on the TV. It feels as if we're there celebrating the joy too thou who knows how far back is the documentary. And also the frustration of the staffs there when the breeding fails. Feels so stupid. Hahaha.. Know what? Pandas can get aggressive if they don't like their arranged partner. They're choosy when it comes to finding a mate. Me and Tigress often expressed our jealousy when the caretakers of this wonderful creatures can hug and play with them. Now that they're here, there's actually chances to met eye to eye with them. EXCITED!!

No more RACISM!!
 
Feng Yi looks out from it's cage upon arrival at MASCargo Complex
 
 
 
 
OMG! Panda paradise! Me want all!
 
Despite the disappearance of MH370, ties between two countries remain strong. Hmmm. Regarding MH370, the search is still ongoing. This incident has really thought both the governments as well as related parties to not take something for granted. The most obvious changes that can be seen after the tragedy is that flight security has been tightened as well as personal information when booking for flights.In the past, it was so easy to book an international flight. They just need your birth date and everything is settled within minutes. In the past, as in few years back, if you don't have your passport at that time, you can't book a flight. Perhaps the requirements are a little troublesome as when there's fares promotion, you can't straight away book a flight coz you need a passport and it happens that your passport has expired. So that explains the delay to go and get a passport and when you've obtain the passport, the promotion might ends or there's no more seats available. What I can say is that requirements are back now, for good. It's human nature to take things for granted. Just like the Lahad Datu incident last year. Ever since independence, Malaysia is in peace. No wars or outbreaks. So I guess police officers that have undergone training have never put into practice what they've learned because there's no need for it. So when the terrorists attacked, for the first time they would be put their learning into practice. That's when things gone haywire. Nevertheless, I don't wish for that to happen anymore. It's a sad sight to see dead bodies all around.

And also, Mum has received her flowers. She loves it! What I can say is that everyone is awed with the flowers. It is just as what being said. Amazingly, they do really close up when being watered. Mum's surprised when I told her that it's a real flower. I thought the flower will never arrived and I've been conned. Thank god it arrived but without my balance RM 5 as I banked in RM 60 and the flowers only cost me RM 55. I can't pursue this much further as how the hell am I going to go confront the seller. I don't even know who. I'll just have to let this pass this time. A good lesson to learn. As promised, here the page -> Frozen Flower It's a perfect gift for birthdays and surprise. What I'm not fond of is the size. It's freaking small for the price I've paid. But being unique comes with a price. That's the price I've actually paid for, for being unique.

Ignored the poor quality of photos. This is the best I've received.
Mousy really sucks at photography
 
It's two and my battery is running out.
 
Thanks for dropping by.
Come again! *wink
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment