Friday 23 May 2014

Happiness

I spot beaches. I see tourists. I sense happiness. Happiness is when you're with your loved ones, right? Putting the pieces together, I'm happy to say that we're going to Phuket! Ecstatic! Some might say it's crazy to plan a holiday in less than a week. But if you can afford, why not? Amazing things happen at the least you expected. I'm suppose to go back home this week to take my books and stuffs. But since we're going for a holiday, there's no point of going back. Can't believe I say this, but at this point, my head is filled with ideas of how to get my books here instead of me planning how my getaway would be. Mum is so gonna carry the book all the way to Phuket for me.

More happiness on the way. On top of that, the whole family is coming to KL in June. Together with Grandma! Grandma can finally go holidays. She's been hinting a few times that she wanna go holidays but then with her condition, she can't really walk the whole day with the rest of us. I often feel bad enough for making empty promises to bring her for holidays. Hehehe. Bad granddaughter. She can finally comes. I guess when you're old and weak, you still want to travel and see the world. Explore the world while you still can. 

I'm suppose to be sitting for my Chem test the week that they're coming. At first, I was so sad coz they're coming for like 3 days only and my test is on Saturday. It means that I'm not able to spend all my time with them. Things got better when Ms Annie changed the date of the test to earlier one week. There's pros and cons. Bad part is that I have lesser time for revisions. But at as long as I can spend time with my family, nothing matters.

Before going for holidays, you need to book tickets, right? I suppose everyone here knows how to book a ticket. Not to complain but my lao ma and lousy mousy (it rhymes!) don't know how to book a ticket. Well, maybe not mum. She's just lazy. She used to book tickets in the past. I guess since we're all big already, she won't bother more. Okay, so Mousy don't know how to book a ticket. Seriously? You're 18 and you can't do things as simple as booking a ticket.

I see this as a failure. You can't be expecting me to do all the booking all the times. What if I'm gone one day? One cannot be that dependent till become so useless. I refuse to rely 100% on others. I guess that's bad habit of mine. I hate to ask people for help. Perhaps I'm used to being dependent. No doubt the feeling of being able to dependent on others is good. No worries, no stress. Who don't want? I also want to hang onto others. But what happens when that person decided to left? You'll be as good as nothing. With much reluctance coz they disturb my nap, I booked the tickets.

The last piece of happiness is left for December. After my finals, we'll be going to Bangkok again. Talking about Bangkok, my mind automatically bring back those memories of pushing my ways through the small alley, waking up early in the morning to find the Dim Sum uncle, non stop of eating waffle sausage and also endless shopping. However, we'll be there for 4 days only minus the two travelling days. Haih, how can we finish shopping in 4 days?! For Platinum only, we need at least 2 days. What about B Gallery, City Plaza and Indera Plaza? This means no sleeping!!

Blame this on UCSI la. The arrangement was made this way coz damn UCSI for not having everything layout properly. Timetable for finals will not be out until end of November. Even thou I'll be only taking 4 subject the next semester which means maximum of 4 days of exams but it is a gamble that we do not wish to participate. The finals is expected to start on 7 December till 23th December. So only after that, we're going to Bangkok. At least, I'm going. *grins This also means we'll be celebrating Christmas in Bangkok. *high five

I'll be busy with labs and assignments by June. I guess after this entries my blog shall be doomed to darkness once again till August. But I'll try to sneak some time in between to post entries on my Phuket holidays. That's my promise. Speaking about Phuket, I imagine white, sandy beaches with clear, pristine water. So be prepare for lots of photos! 
 
Thanks for dropping by!
That's a piece of happiness too...

No comments:

Post a Comment