Wednesday 7 May 2014

Loath

The issue to raise here is the house cleaning which is twice a month. True to say that I am definitely not willing to pay RM 25 a month. Yeah, we're still stuck here. Months ago, I and Ameera ( my other house mate) made an agreement to have it once a  month. It has been going on for at least 4 months. Everyone was happy. But now that she had already left, it was back to twice a month. I got furious. Why can't Pris just clean her mess? Got a lot money to waste ah? The lesson here is to never have a rich man's daughter as your housemate.

Landlord called me just now. She'll willing to cut my rental to RM 440 by deducting RM 10 to pay up for the house cleaning since she failed to mention to me early on that they will be having house cleaning twice a month. Still, I'm not satisfied. I still have to pay RM 15 a month, which in my accounts is quite expensive since RM 15 can last me maximum 3 days. That's a lot. But then no point arguing further on. It just makes others unhappy. I'll go with it but I shall give you my sour face.

The another problem is the fact that Pris is letting boys entering the house. When I was finding for a room, I remembered clearly that it was mention that "NO BOYS ARE ALLOWED". Damn. No proof now. Can't find the advertisement on the internet already. It has been removed. The reason why I took the room was because no boys are allowed. And by all means, no boys should enter. You want to know what my bloody landlord told me? She guaranteed me that there is no house that really don't have boys entere. Who knows there is? Despite the bloody expensive room rental, I decided to take it as you said no boys are allowed. If it's that case, why do I need to pay for such pricy rental where others here in Angkasa Condo can offer me a cheaper price with a bigger room.

I was so tempted to move out. There are lots of offers with cheaper room and bigger room. There's one with only RM 390 with Queen sized bed and a bigger room. The only reason I'm all tied up is the bloody contract. I'm tied to this place, this room for a year. Damn! Shall be patient for another 6 months and I'll be out from the room and UCSI for good.

As for UCSI, did I mention there's a D for my Malaysian Studies subject that I've already been exempted from? Fuck UCSI again. Apparently, I need to deal with the Registrar Office and Centre of Pre-U staffs again. Urghhh. From my previous bad experience, I don't think I want to deal with them again. All the stresses and tears. If I don't go, my transcript will be forever be tainted with the D. FML.

On the bright side, I've cooked for myself Steamed Egg with Minced Pork today. Get your pen and paper ready to jot this down.


Ingredients:
  • Minced Pork
  • Egg
  • Salt
  • Sugar
  • Water
  • Pepper
Method:
1. Add in sugar, salt, pepper and MSG into the minced pork. Mix well
2. Steamed the pork until half or fully cooked.
3. Break the egg. In the egg, add water, salt and sugar to taste. Remember to never beat the egg. Stirring to break the yolk is enough.
4. Pour the egg into the plate of minced pork and steamed again until fully cooked.

I don't have the exact measurement for this as I dump everything in. A dash of this here and a tsp of this there. For once, let your instinct lead. My container is small so I just need an egg and to the egg I only added 3 tbsp. of sugar. That's the only measurement I have. It's that easy. Sometimes, other like to garnish it with sesame oil and spring onions. Well, you can also substitute chicken egg with century egg or salted duck egg.

It seems incomplete. Hmm. Shall make a complete and better version the next time in future with the secret of producing the smooth surface of the steamed egg. SO be back again in August! If you can't wait, you can try and error.

Thanks for hearing to my whines.

No comments:

Post a Comment