Thursday 5 June 2014

Challenge Accepted

Hola! I'm back! *grins For starters, Phuket was beyond amazing. There's no word to describe it. Probably, my English is lacking off. Hence the lack of words. But I don't care. Came back last Sunday. 5 days flew past just like that. Mum probably spent thousands on those 5 days but it is still not enough! I shall not say more on Phuket trip coz I wanna make an entry about it. I even have the title figure out already. It would be "Phuket 101". The only thing holds me from doing that entry right now is the fact that I don't have photos to feed uolls. Our superb Canon camera which probably ain't superb anymore broke down on our first day in Phuket. The lens can't retract back. Damn camera for failing my plans to capture the beautiful sceneries of Phuket. We, by all means, Great Tiger and Aunty Poh Tin and us are all Canon's faithful users but sad to say the camera or probably the model or better the brand really disappoint us coz apparently we're not the only ones facing the problems with retracting the lens. Urghh. Such a pain in an ass. Might consider a change in brand for our next holiday to Bangkok by the end of the year. Will be reading much reviews on Nikon, Samsung and many more before the next purchase. Gonna make every penny worth this time. Any recommendations on good cameras??

I was sick for the past 3 days. It only gets better yesterday. Constant vomiting and headaches. It was so difficult to get sleep at night. The worst would be in the morning, walking to class like a drunk man with rumbling stomach pain and trying to pay attention in class. This is one of the time where one miss home terribly. Miss the feeling of someone being there for you, care for you while you're sick. Weird enough, I also miss Xiao Ai very much thou technically he can't feed me with medicine when I'm sick. At least, by seeing him, when I'm sick makes me feel better. *sobs sobs Enough of that. I'm sounding more like a sad, pathetic old lady who keeps whining on something absolute. The others are all fine so I don't think it's the exhaustion. It would probably be the meal I ate on Monday that triggers it all. The chicken I microwaved was not fully cooked. I'm fully aware of that but at that time I was like, "Heh. No problem. I ate undercook chicken all the time at home." It was after few hours of that meal that I vomited and came the headaches. Blame it on the chicken! I'm so terrified that I dare not look at the rest of the chicken again in the fridge. Wondering how to clear that piece of junk off without wasting it.

Sat for Computing test this afternoon. One word, DEAD! Moment where you stared blankly at the question paper and looking into the air hoping for the light bulb in your head to brighten. It's not fair to say that I expected much better when I just did my revision and studies on Wed's night. Yeah, I'm that lazy since coming back from Phuket. Do you really expect me to remember those digital terms all in one night? Might call me a saint if I manage to do that. There are probably hundreds of terms to memorize. It would be a miracle if I didn't ended in Tanjung Rambutan by the end of this semester. I have this sudden hatred for technologies, the Internet and anything that has to do with the subject. If we don't have it, we don't use it. And if we don't use it, I do not need to learn about it. We're using computers, laptops, mobile devices and the Internet daily every hours for whatever purposes. But do you know that IP address correspond to domain name and that there's two IP addressing schemes which are IPv4 and IPv6 due to the growth of the internet. Also do you know what's the original purpose of the Internet? The Internet originated as ARPANET with two main goals which are to allow scientists at different locations to share information and work together and function even if part of the network were disabled or destroyed by disaster. So thanks to scientists, we got what we called the Internet today. Come to think about it, I think everyone should learn Computing Essential. Hahaha. Just for the sake to suffer together with me..

These two weeks will be a busy week again. There's Bio test, Algebra test, Chemistry test and another Computing mid-term in line. It will all pay off when Mum and the rest visit me when I'm done with it all. Shall brace it with dignity! Today, as of 5 June, I make a promise to myself to loss another 5kg by the end of the year. Another challenge to go. I aimed for 65kg thou I'm no actually 70 kg now. Thanks to Phuket for those add ons. It's time to get back to oats, soup and steamed food. Wish me luck. This is a challenge for me as last year I went to Bangkok after losing 5 kg and this year round I want to go to Bangkok with another 5 kg off. Super determined! It's 15 minutes past 10 pm. Am waiting for Mum to log in Skype. I wish to continue this further but there's piles of work load waiting for me. That's my que. I gotta sign off from here. Bye.
 
Thanks for dropping by.
 
p/s: You can probably have a sneak peak on our Phuket holidays on my instagram corner on the left while waiting for the full entry. Be patient please, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment