Monday 9 December 2013

HAPPINESS

Phone beeping. Checked message. Smiling alone like an idiot. *grin Mum eyed me with her 'Huh? Weird?" expression. Hahaha. Happiness comes in many kinds. Some people  make people happy to gain happiness while others are happy for the simplest thing in life. Well, for those who can't be happy then it's a sad case. You can just see others happy. Me? Happiness comes from being with family. Being around Mum. Able to see Xiao Ai once I woke up and before I sleep. Happiness is being with the ones that love and cares for you. These few days, Great Tiger is so good temper that he message and whatapps me every night to remind me of my exercise routine.

Sipek cute >.<
Got myself a personal fitness coach
=D
 
Let me tell you something. Great Tiger never show concern in front of your eyes. Like never. He's always being feared off. And this really surprise me. I was like, "He must be sending wrongly to me". Frankly, I was reluctant at first. Thru my diet period, not once I step on the treadmill. For me, I think that if I ran on the treadmill, it would drain my energy more. And since I only survive on oats, water and few dim sum a day, I barely have any energy left. If I exercise, I would feel hungry and eat more than what I should eat.
 
After kena berus and scrub the nights before, I feel really paiseh and bad if I don't step up on the treadmill. And yeah if he's gonna challenge me, he shall know that I don't go down without a fight. Thou reluctant at first, glad I made it to the end. How many out there that can have free fitness coach that is so dedicated? Wah! Feeling so lucky
 
 
Studing part pulok
 
I've been home for the last 6 months. Everyone from Grandma to aunties, uncles, neighbors, my friend's parents including the Ah Sam at the market are asking when am I going again, REPEATEDLY. Like every time I saw them, the sentence that comes out of their mouth is, "When are you going to go study again?".I find very annoying cox all they do is busybody-ing about your life. As if they really care where you're gonna study or what course you're gonna take. Normally, I ignored all these kee po chi. Is either I changed the topic or I walked away. JUST STOP ASKING, will you?
 
And Great Tiger finally asked the same old question. I thought he was gonna scold me for failing my subject or what. The moment when I read the part where he asked why I failed, I was on the edge of crying. This man actually cares for me. He asked why I failed and encourage me to work harder. Did any of those kee po chi said this to me before? Nope. Not once. And mum didn't even give me any encouragement words thou I know she showed it from her action. But still. It's not the same. Feeling happy and blessed to have someone who really cares. When people really cares for you, the heart can feel it. That where the purest of the purest happiness comes from.
 
Being just HAPPY is a great feeling
 
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment