Friday 13 December 2013

Miserable - Bangkok Day 3

Waking up with a slight pinch on the tummy. Thought it was a normal stomach pain so I ignored it. As time went by the pain got worse. I thought it was just another sign for me to go toilet and pang sai. After numerous trip to the toilet but not a single feces, I got fed up thinking it must be a menstrual pain like stomach cramps or something. And I started to vomited my dinner last night all out. Am I sick? Ever since I reached Bangkok, I tried all possible way to stay hydrated. Learnt it from experience. From the last visit, I tried to avoid drinking water as much as I can coz Bangkok water really really taste bad. People often say that plain/ mineral water do not have taste but that is where they are so wrong. They do have taste. If you still persist, perhaps do and have your taste bud check. So I had my breakfast which consist of hot Milo and my medicine. It started getting better.

Trying to act all strong and mighty, I followed Mum and the rest to Platinum. We're supposed to shop on the first and ground floor. Thou the original plan was to stay back in the hotel and get rested but I knew Mum would be worried having me all alone in the hotel. But the pain got worst till the extend that I wanna take knife to cut open the stomach. That painful. Things got worst in Platinum. All I did was trying to find a bench and tried to sleep so the pain goes away. Hate stomach cramps.! Urgh. Worst, I forgot to bring alone my Panadol menstrual. Terrible feeling. Imagine a fat sakai, 165cm tall lying half flat on a bench in the middle of a wholesale center packed with tourist from all around the world. Really bo bing liao. It was too painful to bear after that, that I told Mum I wanna go back to the hotel and rested. With Yes, No, Yes, No, Mum reluctantly agreed for me to go back alone but keep reminding me not to follow anyone. Hahaha. Definitely not that stupid. Wouldn't want my hands and legs to chop off let and sell off as a beggar. You know how Grandma often threatens us when we're small. When we wandered off far away from them. They would go,"Ha, go far far la. Later people catch you. Cut your hands and legs and sell you off to become a beggar".

On my way back hotel, in front of me kebetulan have this fat lady carrying goods and so like her small sister, I followed her from behind. Hahaha. Clever me. It was then when I started getting dizzy and like a drunken man, I slowly find my way back to the room. Forced my eyes to shut but all I saw was the room spinning. Oh, god! And once again,  I vomited. Out came Milo and Teck Aun 'Chi-Kit' pills that I ate in the morning. After vomited twice, I started to wonder why is there so much acid I the stomach. This is where I nailed it this time. It's GASTRIC! Trying to find some food to fill the empty tummy but there's none that fits the tummy. Kept tossing over and over when SuperMom arrived. Mum tau pau for me a box of rice with pig's limb. Life saver. Never been so happy before to see food. Ate a few spoons, took two pills of Paracetamol and went to bed. Woke up an hour later with a smilling tummy and a happy me.

And the shopping continued. We went to City Plaza. My my! If you're finding for cute shorts, City Plaza is the place to go. Let me tell you again. That place is SHORTS PARADISE!! So many shorts to choose from with price range from THB 50- 160. It depends! Bought so many shorts and super love it. Mousy kept teasing me saying not 2 hours I came out shopping, I've already spent THB 2000. Wahaha. It's because it is hard to find nice shorts with my size in Terengganu. So I bought 10 shorts in total. Way to go. Nights here are boring except for the night markets, there's no where to go actually. But at least I went to sleep that night with a happy tummy.

Ready to go shop!
 
Food that safe my life!
 
Makan makan!!
 
My colorful shorts
THB 200 each
 
Floral printed shorts
THB 160 each
Printed shorts
THB 100 - 160 each
 
That is all for now. It's 5 in the afternoon here in Malaysia. Time to go gai gai with Xiao Ai.
Shall continue this tonight. Bye!! Gotta finish all soon coz I'm going study in 2 weeks time.
*sigh Life is sad
 
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment