Monday 9 December 2013

Chasing the Bulldozer

02-12-13

We went to Imigresen the very morning before the clock strike 8. It was hell coz that night all slept late and the latest one was me at 5 am but I was the alarm clock who wakes them all. We went there the day before at 4 noon and they said, "No More!" The hell? Isn't it suppose to be open till 5. Why 4 already close counter? Geram punya pasal we went as early as we can the next day which is at 8. It says they open at 7.30 am but there's no single human being sitting at the counters at that time thou it has been half an hour after opening. Where do they all go? See punya see, I saw the officers then entered with a plastic bag filled with a packet of nasi lemak and a drink. Rupa-rupanya, go yam cha. Was so angry. What?! You can't have breakfast before 7.30 am ah? Urghh. We waited for almost half an hour. Perhaps half an hour is already fast in normal days but to think that there is no single human being other than us waiting, well 30 minutes is long. Lately, only an hour is needed to do a passport. Comparing to the past, Popo said it used to be a week long. Technologies made that possible. The funniest part was when it was my turn to do my passport, I was told that my pervious passport haven't expire. I was like, "The hell? My last trip to overseas was like 2 years back to Singapore. And that time we made group passport together." (Yeah. If you're entering Singapore with a minimum group of 6, you can do a group passport for one time use only. It only cost RM 200, if I'm not mistaken. So there's no need to waste few hundred bucks on doing a new passport but to just use it once) Convincely, me and Mum said, "NO! We didn't do any passport for the last two years. There must be someone using my passport!" After several arguments with the officer, we decided to report missing. While I was sitting there, waiting for Mousy and Tigress passport to be done, I remember I did a passport last year. What makes me remember? I remember the handsome guy there, a young and blur blur officer who gave me the wrong information on filling in forms and the documents I need. -.- Sibeh paiseh.... Came home to just found my passport hidden in some corner of the house.

Flood cases are on the headlines of news for the past few days. Thousand and thousand of flood victims were evacuated each day. Well, we're not that good either, here. It has been flooding for the past two days thou later in the morning it subsides. We just need the bulldozer guy to dig the drain hole which oftenly covered with sand which makes it floods coz the water has no place to go. >.< And Mum's afraid of the strong waves. Wanting to ask help from the bulldozer guy to help add more sand on the current sand fort to make it higher. The problem was each time the bulldozer guy was here, his boss was here too. His boss wants RM 700 for that tiny work that obviously won't take much time. So we're not giving.

After tired waiting for the passport in the morning, coming back to pray for the deceased ones (as it was the 15th of the eleventh month in Chinese lunar calendar), I got home to realize that the bulldozer guy was here again. Since the boss is always here, there's no way we could go and make a deal straight from the bulldozer guy. And it left me thinking that the bulldozer must be entering somewhere with bigger access to the beach since we only have a small, walking path here which obviously didn't fit the bulldozer.

Asking Goaty to accompany me, we went to the nearest opening space which is around 1 km away from home. Upon parking, we quickly rushed to the beach to see any sign of the bulldozer. NONE! To add to the piles of problem, it started to rain and it's getting windy. *sigh Mum called and keep asking help for me to persuade the guy. Reluctantly, I waited with Eric in the car. We're almost giving up thinking that there's must be another path for the bulldozer thou the possibility is very low. Called Popo to ask her checked for the bulldozer whether it's still there of what when I was told that the boss has made his cue to leave. Seeing hope, we actually went again to the beach when we saw there's two guy walking towards us. Thinking that it would be weird seeing a teen girl and a young boy at the beach at rainy times, I decided to put a show for everyone.

We acted like we enjoyed the scenery of the beach and was busy taking photographs when we're actually eyeing both guys at the corner of our eyes. It was so funny. I'm like, "Goaty, wahh the scenery so nice. Must take photo *snap snap." while actually whispering to him, "Goaty, eh, see the men. Where they go?" Our short little drama ended with a phone called from Popo saying that the boss has went home. When asking about the bulldozer, le stupid maid said that it's still there. Rushing home ran like cicak kubing, we went to the beach. To our surprise, there's no bulldozer in view. Hmm. It left us wondering where did the bulldozer went when le maid actually showed us where it is. More like where it PARKED!! Fuming with anger, I asked her, "What's the purpose now? There's no driver! You drive la that thing." Arghhh.. Mad. Running like a mad woman since morning to have being fooled by foolish. Hurhhh.. Looking on the bright side, at least me and Goaty will laugh for the rest of our lives for the little drama we've put on. =) *wink

*speechless
 
XOXO~

p/s: I should really post this way earlier, like 12 hours before but helped Mum did some good deed which include being free driver to Aunt Jaz today. Got nothing in return except a scold. Great. Just great! Adding up to the stress level. You'll know why I hate her in the next entry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment