Monday 9 December 2013

RESPECT

06-12-2013
 

 
Some says trust is difficult to earn but I think respect is much more. For me, when there's respect there's trust. In my life, there are only few that deserve it. First and foremost, it would no doubt be Dad. Everything that he did deserve respect. The second one would be Mum. Thou we argue a lot, I still respect her for the good values she hold on in life. No matter how bad or worst the scenario is, she would look at the bright side. She teaches us let bygones be bygones. I respect her for her love towards Dad when he's sick, be there all her way, supporting him without fail. When Dad left, thou it hurts she stand strong for the five of us. Though sometimes we may have different opinions on certain things, thou I sometimes may not like her ways of handling things, and thou sometimes I ting chui a lot with her, deep down I respect her not only as a mum but as someone much more important that I know will be there for me at all times without fail.

Third on the list would be Great Tiger. For the past few days, Great Tiger has showed lots of concern (more than usual) about our studies, my weight issue and all. I guess since Dad passed, I've always seen him as a father figure. Let me tell you something. In this world, there are lots of people that would sweet talk to you, bodek-ing you but for those few that pinpoint our mistake and all are those few that really cares about you. Perhaps truth might hurts but then between choosing sweet talks and sour truth, I prefer sour truth. I'm touched that he cares coz he's a busy man. My uncles and aunts wouldn't bother to ask nor giving advice on my studies nor my health. They dropped by to ask- more like busybody about your life and disappears the next second without a trace. Some, in a year, we would only meet once. It's sad becoz we're still living in the same town for God's sake not that their in overseas or something. Like really for once in a year! For reunion dinner. Family dramas and all. Huhuhu. As if I care.

Our trip to Bangkok (BKK) was a secret till last Thursday. The reason why Mum isn't telling Grandma that we're going to BKK becoz we're afraid that she will be worrying too much. BKK is currently in chaos due to protesters trying to overthrow Yingluck's admistration. Thanks to kee po chi Aunt Jaz for making our job much easier now. *note the sarcasm

 
She knew that I was not gonna hear anything from her so she decided to take matters on her own hands by informing Grandma. As if by telling Grandma, we will be cancling our trip. ASSHOLES. (Sorry can't help) She made the old lady worried sick and since her CTI scan had shown that she has problems with heart and kidneys, that news did nothing but worsen her health state. If by swearing would kill someone right now, I would swear every word I have in mind and definitely there's someone that is gonna die. ANd we know who.
 
Of course being an asshole, she refused to admit that she's the one who told Grandma. Little did she know, Grandma gave her away during our conversation on the phone that very night. Obviously it's her cox no one else knew except for Mum, Mousy, Tigress, me and then her. And also my blog readers. What?! My blog readers contacted my Grandma and told her ah? We know that it's impossible. As if I'm stupid. You can denied all you want but do know trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller each time.
 
 
 
 
RESPECT? YOU DEMAND RESPECT? Like the hell I'm giving. GO TO HELL AND I"LL GIVE YOU MY LAST RESPECT! She said that I'm arrogant and rude. Well, I can't find a better tone to talk to LIAR!! You'll deserve better if you're being truthful. But in this case, you're not! I give no respect or whatsoever to those who doesn't deserve it. You can ban ban wait for that. Perhaps, considered to STOP DREAMING! Coz for once, I hate LIARS! And she even go to the extreme of wanting to putus waris with us all. Much DRAMA uh? And come licking back her ludah the day after. What a joke to make! Never treat me like a kid. I knew much more than what you thought I knew. Those bullying my mum, demanding for something that obviously not yours, you guys wait. Whatever you have now is WHAT MY DAD GAVE YOU ALL! He gave what you have now. And don't demand for more! I hate them all. The reason I'm keeping this all to myself and be as foolish as I can be in front of them is becoz of Mum. I don't want Mum to be in a difficult position. I also hated it when people claimed us all 5 to be rude, mei yo chia chiau and how Mum being a single parent don't know how to teach us. Keep in mind that Mum taught us much better. Way better than the way you teach you child. And they say, clever people always look stupid so others out there don't suspect anything. Hah! Clever me. Lets just keep it a secret here, between me and you. I'll be nice if you're nice. Don't expect me to treat you more than what you treat me!! 
 
I find that in these week, I lost respect for more people than I ever have in my life. What a shame. I shall never look you again like before. Wasted. Shameful.
 
XOXO~
To those who demand more respect, here's a piece of advice
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment