Tuesday 3 December 2013

Learning from the Great Man

"Live Life to the Fullest". How do you live life to the fullest? Eat all the best food in the world? Wearing designer clothes? Having a great, loving family? Or explore the whole wide world? A question to be answer.

Today's 3 December and it's also Great Tiger's birthday. I made my card for him last minute. We just have the xi kuan to made cards ourself whether it's for birthday purposes or for special occasions like Mother's Day or Father's Day. Usually, I made them a day or two earlier but this year I'm so lazy that I just planed to buy the ready make one. Mum insisted for me to make one for myself. And hence, I lock myself in my room for almost 2 hours to complete an okay birthday card for Great Tiger 51st birthday. Thou it's far from perfection, it will do. Normally, I would redo everything until 110% perfect but this year I just don't have the time. Another thing that makes me frustrated is that when I spent almost 7 hours to make Mum's birthday card and she left it on the table to have it squashed by her handbag. From that day onward, I don't make anymore card for her. It is very disappointed when all my love, time and energy I put in there to have it destroyed within an hour.

Made with love thou it's last minute
 
So the five of us actually went at 11.15 pm becoz it's impossible to give him the moment the clock strike 12 right. After weighting and all which I'm happy becoz I've lost 6 kilos, Great Tiger asked us to stay. In my mind, I was trying to figure out what's wrong. Can't help but pessimistic. Was so terrified at that time but when he asked us to show our forehead, checked the teeth, I knew he was just checking on us. =D

Great Tiger may be feared by all but deep down he's a great man. For the whole 1 hour and 30 minutes there, he's brain washing the three of us. From beauty to health and from principles of life to business. He covered it all. Talking about beauty, he showed us a video on how to use apple cider vinegar for the face. I am constantly being amazed with what apple cider vinegar offers and excited to know more about it.

 
Gonna try it!!
 
Apparently it's good to get rid of whiteheads. It works for most of the people who tried. So what is whiteheads? I heard of blackheads but never know about whiteheads. Apparently, whiteheads is a type of acne that forms when dead skin cells, oils and bacteria is trapped within one of your pores. Unlike a blackheads, whiteheads forms under the surface of a closed pores. The best to differentiate those two are pictures
 
Black VS White
 
I've never really concerned about my skin. I do cleanse my face twice a day but that's it. I don't feel the need to put toner, moisturizer, night cream, sun block etc. Perhaps this is where I am totally wrong. After the counseling sessions, I do realize that we need all this in order to have a healthy skin. Time to learn more about my skin!
 
Everyone wants to be beautiful. No one wants to be an ugly duckling. Lets face the sad truth. No matter how clever you are, if you have a body of a cow or a face of a monster, nobody would glance at you twice. Be realistic please. As much as I hate plastic surgery, I can't deny that it is the only short cut for those wants to be beautiful. Plastic surgery has been misused when it is suppose to only help those who are the victims of accidents and such. But nowadays, everyone wants to undergo plastic surgery and have a face like Korean artistes. Well, thou I'm a perfectionist at my work, I'm far from perfect. I have a body of a cow and a very pointed jaw with small eyes and big nose. Well, it's the truth. Can't help being sad for being ugly. Without the right angle and my nerd spec, I would be like Ugly Betty or worst than that. I believe no ones would even see me twice in the eyes.
 
Don't be surprise when I said that it's me there
 
So we went to have our photos taken for the passports. Damn the rules. There are so many don'ts. First, you can't wear spec which is F! Second, no covering the forehead which is also pain in the ass. More to that, no hairs covering the ears and no white collars. -___- This is my second shoot. the first one was much uglier that I really looked like a guy. Haihhh. Sipek ugly that I don't want to see it twice. I'm embarrassed. I keep asking why do Mousy and Tigress looking all so pretty when I'm so ugly? Hmm.. I'm super jealous.
 
At least with this face, I can still hope that people would look twice at me
It's not photoshop or anything ya
It's just me with the spec and my bangs
 
If I'm anything, I more determined now. Quoted from Great Tigress, "If it's the face we can't change or choose, at least we can choose our body size". I'm more determined to lose weight. Like he said, perhaps 300 years ago, people would adore my body size. In the past, mother-in-laws love their daughter-in-law to be chubby and big sized. it shows that their are healthy and fit to bare kids. Well, not now. And I'm gonna blame it all on those slimming figure models and those artists with gorgeous body. In reality, today I believe there's no mother-in-law or even husband that wants a fat and good for nothing girl as their daughter-in-law or wifey. I'm asked, "What is the purpose of living with such a fat body? Oftenly being teased and being disappointed that Mousy and Tigress can wear nice dresses while I'm stuck with tees and jeans." 
 
One thing that Great Tiger said that hit me real hard is that, "God only gave you 1 life." It's all on you to make it worth living or not. In this cruel world where everyone constantly judged you, being fat is all. Keep all those sweet words to yourself for the fear no one would utter any to you. Me? Surprisingly to say, Mousy did teased me of my body weight and how I don't have any boyfriend becoz I'm too fat. I cried and seek for comfort from Mum and Tigress for hours. I can never thank them enough for being there when I'm at my lowest point in life. Cracking jokes to cheer me up.

 
Great Tiger is called Great for various reason. The reason for us living peacefully here is becoz he's out there fighting all the bad guys. In this world, trust no one for they are all sneaky wolves waiting to have you as their prey. I knew this sad truth the moment Dad left us. Here and then, I knew who's bad and good. Perhaps I may look good and kuai in front of them, but I believe I've shoot them in the head a zillion times in my head. If it is all, I would love to learn from Great Tiger himself. Like he said, " Learn from the man who made it. From the man who has it all and most importantly learnt from the man who has been there." I love to hear his principles of life for it is all true. Don't expect any sweet words as there's none. To be able to survive in the mild, you gotta be wild.
 
Tears flowed down for the whole counseling sessions. There's lots of emotions that go with it. Happy. Grateful. Thankful. Disappointed. Confused. =) Well thou I hate to admit it, I think I'm soft inside. I can be touched with the simplest thing in life. And those who really put the effort in loving me and concern about me, I know and I appreciate that. But, I can be also rage with anger. So don't you offend the spitfire here. I protect my family well as they are the only ones I have now. =D
 
XOXO~
Time to bed.
See you in my dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment