Wednesday 11 December 2013

#toelephantcountrywego - Bangkok Day 1

Woken up by Popo as early as 5.30 in the morning. No complains coz the flight to KL is at 8.40. Woke up, rushed, rushed and rushed. Packed into the luggage last minute items like toothbrush and also found some details about Chatuchak market from the web. It's the world largest weekend market with 15,000 stalls. Wow! Impressive. I really want to go there. Hope we can squeeze in a little time for that. They say Chatuchak sells almost everything. From household products to clothes, food and also pets. Everything! Frankly, I just wanna visit Chatuchak to buy something perhaps collar and treats for Xiao Ai. I hate it so much when he bite off his collar. Each and every collar I bought back from KL were destroyed within months time. Urghh. Hate to find collar for him here coz firstly, it's expensive and the design are so not nice to my eyes. So for the last few months, we have metal collar on him. The one they called it the chocking collar. Don't condemn me evil. We don't have a choice here. I would be so stupid if I keep buying him nice collar to have him bite it off the next moment. And the collar doesn't chock him. No! We make sure of that. It's there so that it's easier to tie him up when there's someone visiting. Otherwise, it would be only hanging on his next. Me, however still not very fond of the idea. The metal chain is so heavy and I realized that Xiao Ai's neck keep going down, facing the ground rather than me. Hoping Chatuchak live to it's name.

It was time to bid farewell. I kiss, yang and muaks Xiao Ai. As if he knew we're gonna apart again, with sad eyes he stared long at me. Feel so bad. For the past 6 months, I've been there every single day for him. We have never been apart for so long ever since I came back. Oh, my poor boy! Just hope the maid can take good care of him when I'm not around. For the few days, I noticed Xiao Ai has been licking his back paw. The first guess would be there's infection there. Where? I don't know but something must be wrong with his paw that he had to lick it. And also Xiao Ai's eyes need to be wipe daily due to the mucus discharge. I'm really worried to leave him with the maid. If there's one thing that would make me miss home, it would no doubt be Xiao Ai. Love him and miss him more. Xiao Ai, be guai. Later Mimi buy muum muum for you.

Anxiety attacked me when we're in our journey to the airport. I kept thinking that I've missed something important but had no idea what it is. While I'm so into it, Tigress shouted that she forget her toothbrush. Hahaha. And my worries really hit me when I forgot to print the billing information for our accommodation. Zzzz. Sian doh. And for the rest of the day, Mum kept blaming me for that. We arrived at KL at 10 in the morning. I was talking to Tigress the whole journey to KL. Sakai girl really can talk eh. It just showed how happy and excited she was for the trip. Can't help but be happy too. So basically we're stuck at LCCT for almost 4 hours before our next flight to Don Muang, Bangkok which was at 2.40 noon. Haihh. Long way to go. We had our super expensive lunch, resting and enjoying the free breeze under the big, gigantic fan and went checking in earlier before rested for almost an hour at the RestNGo corner.

#toelephantcountrywego #holiday #jalanjalan #girltrip
#Bangkok #AirAsia #fly #thefourofus #thanksmum #December
 
Bye KayTee!!
 
Having accessible wifi is the best!!
 
Tigress is making full use of the wifi
 
Too bored
>.<
 
Minutes before boarding to BKK
 
#totheskywego

Oh and since I don't pay for the seating, the poor me was left to sit behind the plane alone while Mum, Mousy and Tigress were seated in front. Sipek suay. Since there's option, of course I wouldn't want to waste money on the seating. It's like 7 bucks for a seat for 2 hours journey. If you want the Hot Seat then it's RM 30. Sipek expensive. There's option whether to choose your seating and pay money or not to pay and they choose your seating for you. Hehehe. Nevermind. I sipek kiam siap one. Thank god la I was not seated with some fat, smelly guy or I would puke the whole journey. And thank god too my seat was beside the window. So need to face the person beside me or seated in the middle in the awkward situation. I either slept the whole journey or I see past clouds to the place where imaginations is all.  =D Above all the clouds, building looks so small and humans are no where to be seen. Perhaps that is us in the eyes of God. To small.

Reached Don Muang airport sharp at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, local time which is an hour earlier than Malaysia. So at that time, Malaysia is 5 noon. So Mum did not managed to exchange enough Thai Baht here and the exchange rate in LCCT was so not worth it. We took the risk and decided to go changed the rest in Bangkok. The risk was definitely worth taken coz the rate at Don Muang airport was much higher. There's two exchange counters at Don Muang airport. RM 2000 to 18,060 THB. We hired a cab from the airport to bring us all to Baiyoke Suite. If there's anywhere that is convenient to shop and it's cheap, it would be Baiyoke Suite. There's lots of Baiyoke here. Baiyoke Sky, Baiyoke Boutique etc so don't get the name wrong.

Our 'house' for the coming 8 days
 
Our first picture in Bangkok
 
Our living room
 
To the heart of the wholesale center we go. Throughout the journey, saw pictures of Thai King hungs everywhere mostly in front of the gates, decorated with flowers as His Majesty just celebrated his 87th birthday 2 days before. It showed how much respect Thai have for their King. I'm amazed. Me also felt very weird and funny to see the sign boards on the roads with something like Sanskrit words followed with alphabets down below. Hehehe. We don't have that in Malaysia. We're stuck in the traffic for almost half an hour before reaching the hotel at 6 pm. All iz hungry after the whole day so we used the complimentary dinner buffet worth THB 700. Trust me when I say, we made full used of it. Lots of food from poultry to seafood and Thai to Western. At the end of the night, I'm bloated for the first time after more than a month of starvation. Such a greedy girl.

Buffet dinner at 43th floor
 
First round
Fried rice, prawns and spare ribs
 
Second round
Mushroom soup that doesn't taste like mushroom.
More like corn soup.
 
Fourth round
Fruits, my fav
<3
 
Fifth round
Time for a little Japanese
SUSHI
 
Sixth round
Desserts!!
 
And many more rounds
With pork chop, fish and chips and lots of Thai popia
=D
 
WTF! So ugly. Whatever.
At the top of the world!!
Trembling with fear of falling down and die!
And it's so windy up there!
 
Salute Tigress for still able to smile to the cam when in reality she's also afraid
 
Too excited to start our shopping paradise, we went straight down the road to shop. Bought few shirt from the stalls beside the roads and off drifting to Dreamland full with clothes.

XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment