Monday 9 December 2013

Lousy Monkey

04-12-2013

If you still can't figure out, it's very obvious that I have a great variety of zodiacs family member. And this one happens to be my uncle and he's born in the year of monkey. Lets just named him Uncle M for short. Well, for starters lets just get this straight. Popo is not Dad's mother. She's our cousin aunty or something. Chinese family is complicated with all the ranks to called accordingly. It's way easier to called everyone Aunts and Uncle but it would be rude. Hump. What I know is she's related. Popo has been a babysitter since Dad was 3 and then babysitting all the five of us. Basically, she's family. She has a son which in this case is Uncle M, which doesn't live with us. I don't know what happen in the past but what I can say is Uncle M and Popo don't have the relationship like normal people would have.

Sometimes it's hard to communicate with him coz for all I know when we're talking about his health problems, he don't know the medic terms and all. What makes me in doubt is that he's trying to tell me something that he's not even sure of. Of course, I would be quiet and nods my head only la. What you expect from me? We wouldn't want to argue right? And I don't agree on how lavishly he spent his money. He probably spent more than what he earns which explains why he's always short of money and keep asking money from Mum and Popo. God prays that I'll never become like him. I'm aware of his 'rich man' lifestyle. Use new car, new phones but lazy to work. He should know better than anyone else that he have a car loan and a house loan to pay monthly. You can't just go with asking money from everyone else. It's not right.

It happens when Popo asked for a car ride from Uncle M who happens to visit, to the dentist for her false teeth. She have made her appointment with Dr Tan to confirm the measurements and all. Well, I would say Dr Tan is pretty famous here because her charge is affordable. The story started when she asked her son to fetch her there. Never would I thought that he would start raising voices at her. What did the old lady done wrong this time? These days my body would automatically awake at 7 am. Since 12, Popo had prepare everything from cooking us lunch to boiling the water for her son so that she can go the dentist at 2 noon without her son waiting for her.

I was watching Masterchef US with Goaty when he shouted. I was like, "The hell?" The reason for not able to fetch her to the dentist was becoz he don't where it is although Popo had tried to describe as detail as possible. It's in town area for God's sake. How big is Terengganu town?! By the way she's describing, only the deaf don't know where. Later again, he said he don't have time to send her there. What?! You're in a big business ah? It would only take 10 minutes to town. Can't believe it. Feel so low for him for doing that to his mom.

I can't bare to hear nor see any further that I remained silent in my spot and went drifting off. For all the sacrifice that a mother has done to a child, what is it to bring her to the dentist. She's not even asking you to pay the false teeth if that what you're afraid off. For God's sake. No doubt, deep down she's hurt. I feel so bad and pity that I offered to fetch her to the dentist the next day. And nope, I'm trying to be the good granddaughter coz I'm totally far from it. But if it's only a trip to the dentist by car, why not. It's not that I carried her all the way to the dentist. We sit in the car and there we go. Since I'm so free, I'm fine with that. To be honest, I'm just a normal hormonal girl. Of course, sometimes I make muka masam and all but I'm sincere at least.

Seeing this, the hell am I gonna have kids one day. Can't imagine if one day I have my kid treats me like this. Da hell! After carrying you for 9 months, raising you and all, YOU CAN'T EVEN FETCH YOUR MUM TO THE DENTIST! Confirm you have the Si Tanggang's disease. Hope you realize before the thunder strike you. What I beh tahan is last Saturday I fetched Popo to her monthly check up in town. After finish, she wants to go ta pau Chicken Rice for her son!! The power of Mother's LOVE. I was fuming with anger. After all his son did to her, she still can go buy Chicken Rice for her son. Asked her son go buy herself la. I was in dilemma coz her tone is so soft that it makes me feel so bad inside. I hate this feeling when I'm so determined to not do something and then to have someone doing the puppy's eyes and sad tone. There's goes the determination. And to add to it, it was her birthday. I doubt that Uncle M even remember to wish her. After that day, I ran whenever he came to eat in the house. No need to add more hatred feeling that has been piling up since that incidence.

Life is full of bullshit now.
Dramas much.
Enjoying the fullest of it.
 
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment