Tuesday 10 December 2013

A Boyfie Doctor ?!

( p/s : This is an old entry before our holiday to Bangkok. So trying to update all my life events for the past one week or more. Let's get started! )

09/12/2013

We're going to Bangkok tomorrow and I super excited. Urghh. Been waiting for this trip since January. Booked cheap AirAsia flight tickets. It's only around RM 2000 for a person, back and forth. I kinda settled everything for the trip. From flight tickets, accommodation and the rest. I've been to Bangkok with Mum, Aunts, Great Tuger and his wife back in year 2008. That was like 5 years ago. More about Bangkok trips in the next entry. Be patient!

So Aunt Jaz is in town AGAIN! And Mum's busy with her. Apparently, her mum, my kim po was admitted in the hospital coz she fainted at home. It kinda scared me of how capable is the hepatitis virus to entirely destroy a person. Keep reminding myself to never ever share saliva with another person. We wouldn't want to take the risk, would we? I hate it when mum's in stress. Everything doesn't look okay in her eyes. It would be as if she's trying to find your mistake, even to the smallest mistake. Once she opened her mouth, we would all scurried away like a mouse coz fire will spread. Everyone in the house knew that she's in stress so no grudges hold. When Mum is not in stress and in good mood, she's the reflection of angle.

Me? Haihh. No better job than to being driver to no other but Aunt Jaz. Free labor. As much as I hated Aunt Jaz at the moment and wished her to disappear in front of my eyes, I no heart see Mum tired herself to layan all Aunt Jaz's needs. Because of her, Mum fought and scolded Tigress. Tigress sad and locked herself in the room. Everyone's sad. No more laughter. I just don't need anyone else to barged in our peaceful and happy life and wreck it all the next moment. Sorry, if you're one of them then you're not welcome in the family. Shoo away as far as you can.

Aunt Jaz is the source of all. One thing for sure, each time I saw her, I got headaches. Guess when you started to hate don't like someone, every single cell in your body repel the person too. Today also I went to see kim po at the GH. She definitely worsen form the last time I saw her. So PLEASE please remember to always wipe clean fork and spoons before eating and never never share saliva with anyone! Good thing that I hated the idea of sharing food and drinks with others since small. I think it's disgusting. Very er sin le. Technically, it feels like you're French kissing the other person.

Doctors are always looked up in the society mainly becoz they save lives. While we're in GH, there's lots of interns which means young and handsome doctors. *wink wink Mum even joked about wanting to advertise to rent out her apartment for only YOUNG, HANDSOME and SINGLE doctors. Hahaha. Very obvious that she's trying to find hubby for her three girls. LOL, MUM!! I'm happy to see Mum finally being able to crack a joke. And we're checking those doctors out too. *grin

Then come an intern who informed straightforward that kim po can go home the next day. We're all like,"Are you sure?" No way in my opinion that doctors should inform patients straight forwardly that he/she can go home. Well at least you can start with " Since your condition/ BP is normal, you can go home tomorrow." This is better than, "You can go home tomorrow". Sipek tu ran. Whatever. Blacklisted him.

Back to my packing. If there's anything that you should bring on a holiday, it would be medicine. I packed the normal medicine like difflam (sore throat), Dhacopan (stomach pain) etc. More about medicine that one should on a holiday can be read here . Since I'm on my diet, I need to shit every single day. To be thin and skinny, you gotta shit! That explains why Mousy is so thin. Coz she shit everyday at every single hour. For the entire one month of my diet, I rely fully on Senokot. I've been taking 6 Senokot tablets a day to keep me pang sai. The amount I'm taken is obviously more than the one being prescribed. I actually came to the realization that day that with the amount of Senokot I'm taking in daily would they give any effect to my body. That's wher I went to Mr Google for answer when I discovered I am not suppose to take Senokot 7 days continuously. The heck?! I been taken it for a month non stop! After telling Mum my little discovery, she's totally against me taking anymore Senokot. But the it does not solve the problem as how am I gonna pang sai now?

And so we went to the pharmacy for help. I need something that confirm make me shit and can be taken daily in tablets form without any sign effects. I was introduced to Lacto-5. It contains probiotic. In other words, it is Vitagen. It improves digestion, eases diarrhea and constipation, strengthens the immune system, reduces lactose tolerance and also enhances mineral absorption. Hope it works coz it cost me RM 135 for 90 tablets. I still continue on my Senokot but I reduce it to 4 tablets. Will see the result in 2 weeks time.

I packed and double checked everything again. I hope this trip shall be all about enjoying and shopping. Nothing else. Have already did my shopping list. Hehehe...

#ThingsINeedToBuy
 
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment