Sunday 19 January 2014

Rich Brats

My mouse broke down so I'm down too. It feels like losing your left hand. Feel so cacat now. Shall wait till CNY to bring it home and replace it with my doggy printed mouse. This is the moment when you realized that expensive doesn't mean good. And my mouse isn't any mouse le. It's Logitech one and I just used it for 19 days!! The hell?! So lousy. Even the doggy printed one is better. I vowed to never purchase any wireless mouse again!! So expensive and is the fastest to 'die'. Without the mouse, I feel so mood-less to update le blog, doing my extra reading online or anything related to the lappy. Ah mousy, I can't live without you.

Have been listening to CNY songs over the radio and it seems like tanglungs and red cloth had been hung everywhere. Feel so down yet excited to go home. I'm torn between two. Not looking forward to CNY as it reminds me that I'm coming home a day earlier and only get to spend 3 days at home. But at the same time I can't wait to go home and celebrate CNY with the rest of them thou it's not that anticipated as when Dad is around. Somehow, the mood and celebration seems dim without him. When Dad's around, he would make us all to wear red on new year. No exception for the first day. Red = ong. We would always look forward to angpaus and reunion dinner as all of the family including uncles and aunties from oversea would be back, gather all around the dinner table. Aah, miss the moment so much. Things get complicated when Dad left. No more anticipation for CNY.

Shall brighten up the blog a lil with my fav CNY song
 
 
Yesterday, le roommates actually hired Indon maid to clean the house. I somehow think it's not fair for me since I'm always hiding in my room. I don't even use the living room and the kitchen. Besides, RM 50 per month for a person is expensive le. Hell, I can survive 8 days with RM 50 which is a lot for me and you asked me to pay for something that I don't even involve with. Beh tahan!! My room is so small so very bo tai le and I don't like strangers to enter my refuge. My room is like my heaven so unless I trust you very much, strangers can't enter. Since the room is so small, there isn't much to clean anyway except for the hairs on the floor.  And also the electric and the Internet bill is so expensive! My RM 50 flies within second and that doesn't even include water bill yet. Haih. Everything needs money now. I'm dying!! This is the problem you'll face when you're living with rich people. Rich people ma. Always find ways to spend their extra money. I don't understand how hard is it for you to clean and sweep the floor on yourself? Why need to spend RM 200 every month on sometime that you and I can do by ourself. I really want to explode lo. You cook, you clean la. Why need to you cook, I no eat but I need to pay for cleaning too? No logic in there. Urghhh... Can't wait for them all to move out since all is already at their final year. Be patient, Karen!!
 
For the past two days, I kept dreaming of Annie, her boyfie, Wee Keat and Kitty. It's so real. They came to visit me and we went shopping together. Guess, I really miss them lo after all, we're together for a year. Dreams really gotten pretty real that I can't differentiate between reality and imagination anymore. I woke up yesterday with the smell of Mum's cooking, her famous Tau Kee Bak. That is like her specialty coz she only cook that every time Popo is away. Mum seldom cook and when she cooks, she cooks her Tau Kee Bak. When I woke up, I felt like I'm at home till I opened the door and Ameera greeted me. Feel so disappointed and down. =(
 
From above left: Christine, Kitty, Annie and me
 
"Good times don't last long but good memories last forever"
 
Today, I broke my record lo. I woke up at 9 am just to walk 500 m to the delicious Fried Kueh Teow stall beside the main road. Whoa! Never been s impressed with my determination before. Was so happy and satisfied to eat the Kueh Teow that I was smiling the whole time I ate it. Hahaha. *sakai
 
This baru is Fried Kueh Teow ma.
The other day one is Fried Tauge
 
Without realizing, I've been here for 2 weeks already. Through this 2 weeks, I've made at least 4 friends and have been studied even harder than before. I'm gonna prove it to Mum that I can get 3.5 pointer. I'm not gonna fool around anymore like I used to. Mark my words. Mum's really worry about me here. Keep asking me everyday whether I've made friends or not or what I ate for lunch and breakfast. Well, no more worries Mum. I'm so fine here. I've also adapted myself to UCSI surrounding which is very different from KBU, keeping the fact in my brain that I'll be here till my degree. Thou I'm still missing Annie and Kitty, I guess there's still the chance of meeting since we're all in KL. Not too far to meet, right?
 
Loving my messy hair look
Bear with it!
Muahahaha *evil laugh
 
Today's 19 and is a very important day to me. It's Xiao Ai's birthday!! LOL! Can't believe that my boy has grown so much in the past 2 years. Sometimes, I wish that I just have the ability to stop the time so I get to spend more time with him. Sadly, we all know that's impossible thou the word itself said "I'm Possible". Lame joke =.= Again, for this year, I'm not around to celebrate with Xiao Ai. Sad. But never mind. Will make it up to him once I'm home for CNY. If in this world, fairies do indeed exist and they do granted people's wishes, I shall ask for nothing but for my Xiao Ai here to be bless with abundant health and that he shall live forever and ever~ The thought of not having him by my side is miserable. God, wai you so not fair want? Why did you give human's bestfriend such a short life span? What are the humans gonna do once their bestfriends left them?? *sobs sobs
 
My Xiao Ai, the one and only
Miss hugging him le.
Gonna hug him lots lots once I'm home
 
Till here.
XOXO~




No comments:

Post a Comment