Thursday 16 January 2014

GDragon uh

There's only one lecture today which is Fundamental of Math at 8.00 - 9.30 am. HORRAY!!! Thank goodness that tutorial won't be starting till Week 3. My last week of tutorial free. Enjoy while it last. Learning Sets today. And I'm bored to death for learning again the same thing. No offense or anything but I feel the lecturer is treating us like a bunch of idiots, explaining so damn detail when we've already learned that thing. And we too feel so stupid for learning again what we've already know. Ahhh. Stress! Later then I went down myself to the photocopy shop to get the extra exercises the lecturer provided. Damn. Money again. And so it was RM3.70. We often think that once we paid for like example, school fees, everything is included but the fact is that the fees is only the small proportion of it. That doesn't even include like sports attire, books, PIBG fees etc.

My newly made friends? Nah. I don't bother much. I think I prefer to be more independent since my friends will not be following me until the end of the world, right? I don't want to get to attached to them and then rely on them on everything. It made me look helpless. I hate the feeling of people controlling me. And keep in mind too that once I decided to hate that person, it takes a lifetime to change the hater to love. So NEVER CROSS MY WAY!!! Seriously, Sha really reminds me of Evelynn, a friend from KBU which I still don't like till now. They're like twins. Exactly the same character. Why is fate treating me like this? Can I meet more nicer people like May Ping? What have I done wrong? I realized something. I'm always befriend with either clingy people (becoz they are alone and I targeted them at first sight) or either nice and quite people like May Ping. Can I be friends with some delinquent girls? Well at least I can be the naughty girl once in my life.. Befriends with delinquent teens doesn't make you one of them. You're still you. You just have extra few more friends to befriends with. That's all!

Gonna live in misery for a week
Sobs sobs
 
And so today I bought something that I've never thought I would buy for that reason, at least. I bought NEWSPAPER!! Okay, perhaps buying newspaper is not weird but buying newspaper to wrap your thingy is WEIRD! I've never bought newspaper during my stay at KBU coz KBU provide free newspaper! And once a month, you would see us, girls taking few newspaper home just for that particular reason. Hahaha... Normally, we wouldn't even glance at the newspaper. On the way back I tau pau my normal meal from the chap fun shop. Bought two box for lunch and dinner with a total of RM 5.80 and the aunty there was asking is that enough coz a normal person would eat almost RM 6 for only a meal. Oh, that RM 5.80 is sure enough for my tummy, I assured you, Aunty.

My RM 1.20 flew for only that purpose
$.$
 
Having period and stomach cramps really spoilt the day. Why should we be punished for NOT getting pregnant?? Hen sad le... Keep think about my miserable stomach. Ooh, how nice hor if got boyfie to go buy and bring me hot chocolate at time like this?? Keep dreaming.... Spend the wjole day on lappy watching YouTube videos and Running Man (can't believe I said that). Kevin Richardson and his lions caught my attention today. He's so kewl to be able to wrestle with lion and hyenas. I salute people like this that dedicated their lives for the lives of others. And I hope one day I can be able to involve in something like this too. *grins Big dreams... Dreams keep us living, don't they? They are the reason for us to look forward every single day.

And so is Running Man. I used to hate Japanese/ Koreans movie. No offense but what's the reason of listening to their songs/movies/dramas if you don't understand a thing? It's that stupid for spending time on something that you don't even understand? It's like watching two Indians talking non stop without a single clue on what they are talking about. To those who is clearly blur than me for not know what Running Man is, Running Man is a South Korean variety show where the members are required to play games to complete the mission of the day. This is the perfect show to watch if you're planning a game for a party or something. And with each mission, they have important guests like Big Bang, Jang Ki Ha, Beast, Infinite, Girls Day and many more.

I started my watching Running Man routine when I was alone here, bored and moody, needing a laugh. I so recommend this to anyone who need a good laugh. Confirm you will laugh watching them. If they fail to make you laugh, then you must be very depressed and sad. Pity you.. Go find a doctor or something. NEVER kill yourself. And so today I was watching the episode on Idols with BigBang , Infinite and many more Korean idols in it. I don't know why my friends are so into Bigbang and GDragon. I never even bother to wonder why or even find an answer to that till I laid my eyes on GDragon for the first time in my life. Huhu. Nothing special pun with that cute look, sepet eyes and small figure. GDragon fans are so gonna kill me for this. Hahaha.

Dragon 写真 (17 / 821) – Last.fm
Seriously la, guys with mascara really look freaking scary..
So not charming...
Geezzz
 
Kingka of March: G-Dragon | Dramas Whoo!
And for someone who is as old as 26 y/o, he sure look like a kid.
Sorry GDragon fans, he's so uh uh. At only 5'9, his growth is confirm stunted.
 
No offense. So GDragon don't spit your fire on me, yeah?
 
This is all for today.
It's already 10.30 pm and I wonder why Mum haven't Skype me.
Must call her to remind her our date.
 
BYE!!
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment