Tuesday 14 January 2014

#Kangkung

I'm gonna have this done real fast coz it's already quarter to nine and I'm suppose to study Physics as I basically daydreaming in the class yesterday. Still can figure out why I got the wrong answer for last night exercise on vectors. Urghh! I gonna die of Physic. Physic, please don't kill me once more. You've killed me once during SPM. I shall get my revenge! You wait! Today is a public holiday here in Malaysia as it's Prophet Muhammad's birthday. Nevertheless, it's a HOLIDAY!! I planed to do so much today but got so little done. I haven't even started my revision since morning. Mum is so gonna disappointed.

Oh, about the kangkung. Almost forget it. #Kangkung or water spinach is trending on twitter and even Facebook as for last night. It's because the price of #kangkung decrease! Cheers! More reason to eat healthy now! Hahaha. More detailed about the trending #kangkung can be read here ! I'm so going McD to order McKangkung.

Digital art by a disgruntled netizen on the 'kangkung' issue. – Januar 13, 2014.
 
Talking about #kangkung, today I went down to my favourite restaurant to ta pao chap fun for my lunch and dinner. And I spotted a stall in front of the shop that sell kuew teow so I ordered one. It was RM 6. Bloody expensive for the fact that there's no prawns or oysters. But then I was really craving for some kueh teow. I got a shocked when I opened it.
 
I'm contemplating whether to eat or not coz visually it's so not yummy
 
And I even found kangkung in there
Never knew we have kangkung in fried kuew teow
I know the fact that Malaysians are all celebrating the decrease in the price of kangkung
But kangkung in kueh teow is a NO!
 
There's a thing with this water spinach. Once I heard stories about it. As it's name said, water spinach is grow in the water by the rivers, sometimes. So there has been cases where leech lives in the hollow stalk of the water spinach. And it happens that people don't really cook vegie for long so when people consume it, the leech enter the body and live in there. It's pretty scary but no lies. It's true story. So no matter what, try to cook the water spinach longer than necessary! Shall say no more. Time is ticking. Go figure it yourself.
 
For the whole afternoon, the lazy bam bam here was sleeping, mostly except for the lunch and the 15 minutes of mopping the room floor with a CLOTH! Pathetic! I don't really want to buy a broom yet a mop coz I very seldom use them. When I was leaving KBU, we gave away my almost never use broon, my never once touched mop, my 3/4 quarter of detol and my very colorful dustbin to the Indon guard there. Mum feel that it's a waste coz I don't really sweep or mop. Basically I just use my hands to gather all the hairs and little crumbs of food or paper in my hand before throwing them into the bin. So the mop and a broom is so unnecessary here.
 
As for my dinner, I had this
 
Curry chicken, lemon chicken and also JAPANESE TOFU!
And it's only RM 3.50 !!!
Super love the kind and sweet aunty for giving me cheap food.
It's not the money that matter but if you can get cheap and nice food, why not.
 
I think I rather have this RM 3.50 than the uneatable RM 6 fried kuew teow!
 
At the end of my lunch,
I threw out this much of vegie!
Can you imagine having this much of vegie.
I think it's more but I've ate most of the tauge to the point where
I'm only tasting the tauge and not the kuew teow
 
Next time, remind me to ask the uncle here to change his menu to FRIED TAUGE!!
 
So never gonna buy any food from his shop anymore.
So not worth it!
 
XOXO~
 
Hah! I've broke my record for the fastest ever entry to be typed out.
Half an hour is the time recorded!
Okay. Thanks. Bye.
Gotta go. Miss me
 


No comments:

Post a Comment