Monday 13 January 2014

Monday Blues

One should really never too into reading! I was so into the story that I was reading today that I almost late for my 8 am class. Urghh! The feeling when you realized that you're late and trying to be faster and the lift seems to think otherwise by stopping at almost every floor! The heck? The worst part is that I'm on 26th floor! Hell! I was stomping my feet in the lift, cursing at those who entered. Once down, I almost ran as fast as lightning to UCSI. Wish I have a magic shoes or at least a pair of wings so there's no hurry. I can even leave the house 5 minutes before lecture starts. *dreaming

Went into lecture, soaked in sweat! I don't think I can survive a year here, climbing the hill all day. I'm dying. This just show how bad my stamina is. My last exercise is like a month ago. Gotta find that determination back! I hope I didn't gain weight from all those foods that I'm eating everyday. Haven't really gotten myself a weighing scale here so can't weighed. It would be so embarrassing if the 7 kilos lost gain back in just 2 weeks time. Mum would be terrified if my CNY clothes can't fit me anymore. Worst to worst, I'll be staying at home during the first day of CNY, telling relatives and friends that I'm so sick. Hmm. Good idea.

Started the day with the worst subject of all, Introduction to Malaysian Studies aka HISTORY! You can find no better sleeping medicine than HISTORY. I don't understand and agreed with Malaysian Education System. We've been learning history since form 1 till form 5. Form 1 to form 3 we've learn prehistory times which is Zaman Batu, Zaman Logam and Zaman Besi, then we learnt about Portuguese, Dutch (I never know Belanda is Dutch till today. So durian belanda is Dutch durian?), British and even Japanese colonization. We then proceed to Resident system and all those important figures that fight against the British's system, to Japanese's tricks for invading Malaya and the independence fought by our great leaders . Sad to say, in form 4 and form 5, we're still learning the SAME thing except for some addition on Nabi Muhammad and the Saidina and the renaissance part. And AGAIN, I gotta learnt the same thing in Malaysian Studies! The hell? The only difference this time is that I'm gonna learnt it in English. -__- Walao! No better thing to study and explore ah? I think I rather learnt about World History than learning for 7 years the same exact thing. Politicians or ministry involved should really put their attention here, on this matter for us, student to learnt the same thing for 7 years is totally stupid rather than fighting among themselves, comparing their wealth. Better yet, I heard students gotta learnt history from standard 4 onwards starting this year. HELL! You're gonna study the sameee thing for 10 years, till you go uni. Hahaha.... That's the sad life of students.

Malaysian Studies class was boring. There are only 7 of us. And the teacher is so nua ka. Sian doh. this is not exactly how I imagine my new learning environment would be. Probability and Statistic is not any better. We're actually learning the same thing again but in this case, the lecturer decided to confused us with her choice of words. Hell. I really think lecturers that are teaching the same thing as to what we learnt in form 4 and form 5 should really go and take a look at our books back then which are easier to understand. I think I was day dreaming the whole time except the part where she spoke the word 'determine' coz she pronounced it 'deter-min'. I was bickering her for that. Huhuhu.. Class ended early before the next one so we went to lunch outside with May Ting, Hui Sin (new girl), Amelia (new girl) and Sha. Ate chap fun at the nearest one to the campus. Hell. It was fucking expensive. I've only took 2 slice of Japanese tofu, butter fish and some taukee. It's RM4. I'm not gonna step my foot in there alrdy.

Since there's almost two hour break, after lunch I walked back to home with May Ting but not before I stopped again at another chap fun shop to take away for my dinner. Took 2 slice of Japanese tofu and a big piece of black pepper chicken chop for only RM4.So who's cheaper now? I have this weird obsession on Japanese tofu and I wonder why. Since I don't eat vegie, I guess if I were to be a vegetarian next time in the future, I can always survive on tofu. Hehehe. Not bad. Nonetheless, the Japanese tofu here is cooked all in the same way. No variety. I love Popo's Japanese tofu dish. Will have the recipe the next trip I'm home. *determined This means that I'm already planning my meal when I'm home for CNY. Hahaha. Hah! Talking about recipe, I lost the Chicken Rice recipe that I took from Popo the day before we were to leave for Bangkok. Can't find it anywhere in my room or the kitchen. Waste my whole day in the kitchen. Popo has the best Chicken Rice in town. Wait, perhaps not. The second best. The best one would be in kampong Cina, my favorite stall that uses margarine to cook the rice and fry the chicken. They made the best sauce too.  

Physic started at 12.30 and again I was running for my life. In a month time, I shall gain muscle and stamina from all those running. So if I really gain weight after all the running and sweat, I would chop my body into two. Worthless body! I tell you la but you have to keep this a secret. I really hate keling! I've always into problems with keeling. Same goes to the keling which I 'had' (purposely put had to wish death came upon him. Wahaha. *evil laugh) as neighbor back home. He actually went to pulled out all my newly planted coconut trees when we're away in Bangkok! Idiot, stupid fella. Was so mad when Goaty told me that. So this keling here was no exception. No notes? Go print la. Don't know how to print? Find a way la. Why have to keep relying on others? I hate too clingy friends. Sorry. Don't come near me if you're clingy. The world doesn't only revolves about you. I have a life too. And I don't really need you in it!

You know the feeling when it's you're first day of schooling and you know no one and just grab some random strangers to befriends with. Well, here's a tip for those nerds like me. FRIST, never find friend that are already with another friend. Example, A is friend with B already. This type is a no no. In any case, A will left you without hesitation for B. So why go so desperate? Find one that is lonely so he/she shall never leave you. Here is where the problem arise. They become too clingy. =.='' Anything, they find you which means more problems. Deep down, we all know this type of relationship is only temporary. It's only time for me or the other person to find a new friend and leave me alone. I have much of these. I've survive in PLKN where my new friend left me for her other new friend which is the of the same race. Bull 1Malaysia. It's all the same.

I was so sleepy in Physics that I barely paid any attention at all. It seems like me and Mr. Physic can never get along. Feel so bad when Mum is paying so much for my fees and putting high hopes on me, I'm actually on the edge to drifting my mind off. The frustration came when Mr. Teng announced that Mon (3rd of February) is a holiday. FUCK! I've booked my flight back here on Sun. I was so down and frustrated coz I have to come back here earlier a day when there's no class on Monday. Waste my time here. I rather spend more time at home with my Mami and Xiao Ai. Urgh.. Hate the whole school for not informing earlier! I want to cry. Why did I have to book the flight so early? Why didn't I asked the lecture for confirmation? Why this and why that? I'm actually so stressed and kept thing about how to adjust my flight the whole 1 hour and 30 minutes in Physic. Barely paid any attention. Worst, I have no idea about the vectors thingy that we were learning today. Great. Just great.

And when I was so frustrated and stressed, the keling actually wanted to borrow my notes to photostat but taking her time to pack and leave the class. BLOODY HELL?! Can't you see that I'm rushing to go back and sleep off my frustration? To make matter worst, I actually snapped at her when she put my notes in her mouth while adjusting her pants. THE HELL?! Can't you asked me to hold it?  If you were to ask, I'm more than happy to hold it for you. But you, the disgusting brat decided to hold it on your mouth. YUCKS! I feel so disgusting that I barely want to hold the paper later then. I think my temper got the best out of me today. Coz once again, it flared up when we're at the photostat machine to print the notes out, she decided that she'll do it next time. BLOODY BITCH! Next time plan earlier so you don't waste my time and also your time. Ignoring her, I walked off straight back to the Condo. Bye!!

Enough of stress for a day. Thank god tomorrow is a public holiday here. Hope it's a better day tomorrow without having to see those sampat faces.

XOXO~
 
Does this look like gaining weight?
I hope not!
*fingercrossed
Don't mind the messy room
 

No comments:

Post a Comment