Friday 11 April 2014

Snapped

So I was done with Fundamental of Maths exam today. 3 hours of non-stop writing. One word, CRAZY! Overall, it was okay. I know how to do most of the questions but it's always the ones that you know how to do which is also the ones you got wrong for it. Super irritating seeing all those calculations that involves 3X3 Matrices especially the ones that needed inverse. Urgh!! So many steps required. From finding its' determinant, transpose, adj and then finally the inverse which probably required one full pages. That haven't include vectors, arithmetic progression, functions and sets. I think I can score this subject. My total internal marks for FOM is 30 out of 40% which is quite high la. So the remaining 60% will comes from the finals which hold a total of 100 marks.

I'm all good since my exemption has been approved. It has been a hell week. Been going from Block A to Block C, from Registrar Office to Finance Office to Centre of Pre U to MPW Department, from Ms Syikin to Ms Chan to Ms Phoong to that idiot lady to the front counter lady to Ms Alice etc. Been so down for just one stupid exemption. Lets us rewind. I've given a withdrawal form to fill in. In there, I need to get the approval from my HOD (Head of Department), Finance Office approval and also Registrar's Office. This supposed to anger me but then since it's settle, I don't feel mad about it already.

So I obtained HOD approval, went back to Block C for Finance Office's approval when they asked me for RM 100 as processing fee. Thank god, I asked one of my course mate that gotten her exemption also as she studied at Taylor's before how she did it and the process. I was surprised when I'm need to pay for my processing fee when she does not need. When asked about it, the stupid lady said it's the "NEW SYSTEM". THE HELL?! Why when it comes to me, there's so many new rule? Trying to make things so difficult for me isit? And I actually lied to the lady at the front counter telling her my friend just obtained her exemption few days ago and she does not need to pay for the processing fee. JUST FEW DAYS AGO!! And so when do you implement the new system?

She was stunned for a moment. Like literally stunned. Staring at me, speechless. I was doing happy dance on my head and shove her don't-mess-with me-kinda face. Okay la. I was quite scared a moment when she asked for my friend's name. Of course I wouldn't want to drag her in this. But at the end I also give la. No choice. (So sorry from the bottom of my heart). So the counter lady checked it on the system and then referred back to the idiot lady which just don't want to come out and talk face to face to me. What? Scared I punched you in the face isit? Well, I plan to!! You know what, the counter lady then told me that my friend has supporting letter from the HOD and that I don't have so they can't grant me waive penalty.

I'm at the verge of breaking down. They keep giving me excuses. And I've been going from one person to the other, explaining from the beginning of my problems. I'm tired and exhausted too. So with the last hope, I walked back to Centre of Pre U, telling the lady at the front desk that I need a supporting letter. I was praying so bad that the HOD haven't gotten out for lunch yet as it was 1 o'clock noon. God heard my prayers. Explaining all again from the beginning to the HOD and thank goodness, she willing to give me a supporting letter to waive the processing fee. Actually, I snapped at Centre of Pre U. It was so embarrassing but I don't think I can hold on any longer. The UCSI's useless staff have been treating me worst than a dog! They don't me reasons as to why I need to do this and that and they keep pushing me from one person to the another. I'm frustrated! It was so embarrassing for crying in the public. Crying is the form of weakness and I hate to be label as weak. Weak is so not in my dictionary. And BTW, all the while Mr Teng was sitting at his desk, totally facing straight at us. Another one person to add into my list.

It was done. Like really done. Can't be thankful enough to have people as kind as Ms Alice (HOD), the Indian lady at the front desk of Centre of Pre U and. Oh, that's all. That's the only nice people. And to those assholes especially the bloody idiot lady whose name is unknown, FUCK YOU!!! (Don't mind my language) BTW, the Indian lady keep asking me who's the one telling me that I'm not allowed to be exempted for the subject at the early of the year. Actually it's her lo. But I don't tell her la. I said I forget liao. Why bother telling her if you know damn well that it won't change anything but would probably made her feel bad. Some things are meant to be kept for yourself only. =D

Yeah! That's all on the damn exemption process. Bloody tiring and stressful. And so I have another 3 more papers to go. Probability and Statistic, Biology and Physic. After that, I'll be heading home for 2 weeks. Then I shall have lots and lots of time to upload my blog. Well, maybe not since I'm gonna spend my time to the fullest with Xiao Ai. Ahhh. Miss him.

Thanks for hearing this fat girl complaining.
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment