Saturday 19 April 2014

Meeting Up

This shall be just a quick and short entry on my hangout with Annie and the rest. 22 March 2014 is the day that I went to meet up with Annie, Kitty and Wee Kiat. I don't normally make an effort to meet up with someone. Rarely. But in such an unexplainable case, I feel relatively close with these three and also another one, Christine. Missing Annie and Kitty like crazyy. Can't miss Wee Kiat coz Annie will kill me. Buahaha.

It's nice to go out with them. Just like old time sake. It has been almost 9 months since we parted. The trio are now doing their degree in IMU. Two in Pharmacy and one, Kitty in Dietitian so after this, can seek for her advise to lose weight. Dietitian ma. It's all about food, balanced diet and proper meals. And pharmacists can ask free weight lost pills. How on Earth am I so lucky to have such incredible friends? Confirm have to keep them close with me. Hahaha. Enough of nonsense.

They came and met me here (feels so bad for them, coming all the way here to meet me) and from here, we went to One Utama, just like old times. By the time we reached One Utama, it's already 1.30 pm. So we went to have lunch at Xiao Bar Wang and sat there for more than an hour talking and chatting. Apparently, Christine gotten a scholarship from Singapore for Diploma in Nursing. Sipek envy. Feel so happy for her. Finally she can go pursue her dreams. Hope to see her one day in Singapore. As for Annie and Wee Kiat, they're still together. Sweeter than ever. Even bought couple phone. Kitty? Stull single. So faster faster pray she find her Mr. Right so next time we can gossip more. =P Talked to Annie so much on holidays and clothes. She wanted to go overseas for holidays. She's considering Taiwan but when I told her Bangkok is nicer with cheaper clothes, she's excited. Hahaha. We should really plan a trip to Bangkok one day. Since I knew the road there already, I can be their tour guide. Right? But it would be difficult to find the right time coz when I'm on my sem break, she and rest have classes.

I think Great Tiger plans to bring all of us to Bangkok at the end of the year together with his kids. Yeay! But somehow, he plan to go on November. *finger cross coz there's no holidays for me in November. By November it would be almost end of my semester. Will be busy with assignments, finals and such. Hmm. But I really want to go lo. So please please go after my finals.

I bought nothing there because nothing is on sale. Padini was on sale but nothing was eye-catching enough for me to spend my money. We basically window shopping, entering Forever 21, Cotton On, Uniqlo etc. Hmm. I don't gedit. Why is Forever 21 so boring? Nothing's nice. But when you see their clothing in the magazines, they were all like "WOW" but after entering the shop for 4 times, Nah, they just not wow. Recently, I'm so into sweater/ hoodie / jacket kinda thing. Forever 21 has this leather kind of sweater but it was 70 bucks. So kill me. Walked away with a gloomy face. =(

Wee Kiat really wanted to go back to those KBU days so we flew from One U to The Curve and landed at Ikea for their meatballs while I settled with Chicken wings, popia and also mushroom soup. The mushroom soup was good. Just like how I like it. I think that's all of the outings. We then went to Tesco as they wanted to buy their daily necessities and to VS shop later before going back. On the way to Tesco, there's this Japanese (I think) pianist playing Mama Mia song. It was awesome. *double thumbs up By the time we're done, it's almost 7. So quickly we grabbed a taxi and headed back. Am so touched when Kitty and the rest are worried of me sitting taxi alone. Mwah mwah. Love them.

My favorite. It will always remind me of our friendship 

My Kitty!!

Why do I look so ham sap here?!
@.@
 
Pakat wear white tees and didn't tell me >.<
 
All looking exhausted after a day
After this, don't know when we'll meet again
 
Goodbyes are not forever,
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply means "I'll miss you" until we meet again
Mwah mwah :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment