Friday 18 April 2014

#17daysofhappiness

 
I still can't believe that I've finished my first sem. Four months passed in a blink of an eye. Thou I'm not satisfied with the management, I cannot deny the fact that I made lots of new friends and also experiences more things. From a small town, been to college with 9 course mates, UCSI definitely taught me something new. For instance, never judge a person based on appearance, the feeling of being in class of 80 students, having more friends and such. It was a great semester with Ms Hasyimah (Bio), Ms Carolyna (Intro to Probab & Statistic), Ms Kaldip (Fundamental of Math), Ms Hidayah (Malaysian Studies) and lastly my fav lecture, Mr Teng (Physic). Well, I actually left a bad impression for Ms Hiayah coz I totally ditched them for potluck the other day. LOL! I just don't feel like going since I'm not that close with the rest. The others are like so kam cheng so if I go, I probably just sit quietly in the corner, eating my pizza. Besides, the next day I have FOM test. Heh. Yeah right. I'm a homie. Even my best friends find it hard to jio me out. So if we just happen to be normal friends, don't expect much. I prefer to stay at home more. Call me antisocial, it's just me.
 
With Ms Hasyimah
I have Sahar in front of me and Mary on my left
Mary is going for a Degree in Fashion
And Sahar is the future chemical engineer!
 
Kinda feel pity for Mary thou. It's her third sem with us and she said it was the best. As for her first and second sem, she said she has no friends for people doesn't want to befriends with her. I can't imagine how she survive two semesters without friends. I was dreading when I went to classes for a day and still have no friends. Salute her. What? Isit because of her skin color or she came from? If that's the reason then I feel sad for them la for Mary is a great friend! Anyway, their loss is my gain. Same goes to Sahar. She said during orientation, no one wants to speak to her. Sipek sad lo. I know this feeling coz I was a minority in school back then. Been there. =.=
 
Sit Malindo flight back home. And it was disastrous! I was carrying a backpack with laptop inside. When aboard, the flight attendant told me to put my back down below. And so, I put it "DOWN BELOW" on top of my feet. And she came back and stated that it must be under the chair. I refused. And she started her lecture on me on the importance of putting my bag under the chair for an hour flight and the disadvantages of having the bag on my lap in case of emergency. Bla bla bla.. Let me tell you. In case of emergency, I bet you with my life that I'm still gonna dig out my bag from under the chair and wasted a few precious minutes there to just bent down to get my back when I can just grab it from my lap before heading to the emergency exist. And I bet most of the people out there would do the same thing too. It's an instinct to grab on your personal things. And it made my experience flying with Malindo sucks. The incident with the flight attendant made me so unhappy. There goes all my happy mood to be back home. So FUCK her for following the protocol.
 

Since mum is not around to fetch me from the airport, she got my uncle to do it. My uncle as in mum's big brother, my Kuku. Feel so bad for troubling him. Wanted to get a taxi but mum insisted. I just need a car and I can damn well drive home by myself. Asked mum to left a car there at the airport and passed me the keys when she was in KL but she said it was ridiculous. =.= Heh! On the way home, uncle was asking what's Mousy gonna take after this as in what is she plans to further her studies and what course is she gonna take. I don't know what's her plan and don't even bother to ask. I been in that situation where everyone keeps asking what I wanna do and I find it irritating enough and since I find it irritating enough, I shall not irritated her much further. It's her future. My advice for her is to go for STPM as she's still gonna enjoy the comfort of being at home for another 2 years. I don't think she can survive out there alone. After STPM, she can straight go for degree. And by that time also, Tigress will finish high school. Then perhaps they can go to the same university. But then, see her ai mian want, confirm she won't go for STPM. Those go for STPM ones really no class. But if I have the ability to turn back time, I will definitely go for STPM. Staying at home for extra two more years. No need to wash your own clothed, no need to live alone. Who doesn't want that?!

Then the conversation went much further downstream to Dad's will, money matters and such. To things that I don't want to know and much well avoided. I don't want to know what's in Dad's will. I don't care. Uncle was saying, in 10 years time, he predict that the five of us will fight for money and such. In 10 years time, I would be 30. By then I hope I'm married into a happy life, with kids. Shall not bother what's in the will. I dare say that we won't fight. Everything is clearly written in the will. I may not want to see the will but I trust Dad to prepare and lay everything out already. And as long as Great Tiger is alive, there shall be no war. Want to divide whatever's on the will means declaring war with him and I suggest better not to even think about it. I just hope by then we're still as a family. You know how people can go to such an extent when talking about money. I've seen much where son threw his mother out once got money in hands and how siblings fight over lands and money, I don't wanna go through that. I hope I will never.
 
This cute fella was the first to greet me
 
And we went to the beach!! We were so happy until I spotted a couple playing water by the water. The lady was flapping the water, like a bird. Wahaha. Big, fat bird. =P DAMN! There goes Xiao Ai's running time. I'm well aware that the beach is not MY private property. But where we stay here is quite secluded already so I prefer them, the public to not come so near my area coz I love letting Xiao Ai run without a leash since they're so afraid of Xiao Ai. At the end of the day, I probably need to chase Xiao Ai down for chasing them or putting him on the leash and we're both unhappy. I guess it's better with Xiao Ai. If he chase people, I think I can still catch up with him. But if it was Tiger or Kiko who's doing the chasing, then I shall just remain where I am, enjoying the free scene. There's no way that I can catch up with Tiger or Kiko when they're running. They're Great Danes for God's sake!!
 
We don't stay long. It was about meal time. The funniest part that happen during meal time is that Xiao Ai feared I left him again. Lolol.. Serve him right for not giving me goodbye last the other day when I want to go back KL. I remember I was so sad during the journey to the airport. Almost wanted to cry. He was eating and so I left but he followed right behind me. I had to accompany him till he finished his food. That's ridiculous. Xiao Ai, you better not do that often or I shall leave you hungry. He's such a cutie. Popo was saying the other day, when the rest went to Hong Kong, Xiao Ai was searching the whole house. Popo even said that Xiao Ai look so pitiful at that time. No one around to play with him. My poor boy!!
 
Poor boyy
 
Did lots of catching up with Popo and Tigress. I'm suppose to be mad at this but I find it hilarious. I was asking my maid that is Tigress sleeping in my room when I'm not around. I knew from the start that she slept my room coz I notice that things in my room got touched. And I know my room damn well. I just need conformation. But then she told me Tigress do not sleep in my room. I was confused and I asked Tigress. Tigress admitted. I don't really mind Tigress sleeping my room. I just wanna know. It's mine room after all. Tigress was supposed to share a room with Mousy. That's what they chose back then coz they're afraid to sleep alone. Me, on the other hand, don't like sharing since small. So I took the smaller room. And now, Mousy is enjoying her room too much that she decided she doesn't want to share anymore. And being a mouse, you know how dirty and messy is her room. The characteristics of a mouse is really there. So I was thinking to just give my room to Tigress since I don't come back that often anymore. I barely have holidays. And when I come back, I can just snuggle with mum. I don't mind. Gonna talk with mum about this soon.
 
That night I've became slave, driving them down town. Brought Popo down to buy some praying stuff and sent Tigress to tuition. And so I decided to go Hock Kee Seng, the new one. Astaka has been fully transformed to Hock Kee Seng. Nothing changed except the uniform on the workers there that spelled "Hock Kee Seng" instead of Astaka. So when we're paying, suddenly the lights went off. I got a shocked. I guess after the flight incident, I always have this bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen. Like terrorist, robbery or something. Quickly, we took our change and I tried to get Mousy and Popo out from there as fast as possible. Thank god we went out safely without trouble. Damn you, Hock Kee Seng for making my first visit a memorable one.
 
Cheers to #17daysofhappiness
 
Thanks for reading such a boring entry
I can't believe that you actually read it all.
=D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment