Wednesday 23 April 2014

No Bake Cheesecake

Yesterday was CHEATDAY!! Mum is coming back on this Friday and I'm bored to death already. There's no fun without mum. Told Mum I'm bored and guess what? This is what she replied me

@.@ Speechless So am I suppose to be enjoying my holidays by eating?
And getting fat?
 
Well, since eating is my expertise, I baked cheesecake yesterday. Well, not actually baked coz we don't use often. Aiyah. You understand what I mean? Clever! Applause please? A simple recipe with a little budget of approximately RM 30. Sipek easy to make in a short amount of time.

Source: cikepal06.blogspot
 
This is all the ingredients needed
 
Ingredients:
  • 250g Philadelphia cream cheese
  • 3/4 F&N creamer
  • Nestum
  • Fresh milk
  • Hup Seng Deluxe Crackers (Original)
There's no amount or measurement for Nestum coz we're just gonna sprinkled it on the mixture later on. You'll understand if you read on. So is fresh milk since we're just gonna dip the crackers in only. As for the amount of crackers, it depends on how big your container is.
 
Method:
1. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese.
 
 
2. After beating to smooth it out evenly, add in creamer to the sweetness that suit you. I added 3/4 of the tin. You can adjust to your preferences.
 
 
3. Dip in the cracker into the fresh milk. I flipped the cracker over and over again while counting to 15.
 
 
4. Lay in your cracker in a container or baking pan. I used a container coz I don't have a square baking pan. It works perfectly fine.
 
 
5. Layer it with the beaten cream cheese and spread it out.
 
 
6. Sprinkled some Nestum on the surface
 
 
7. Repeat the process of dipping the crackers, layer them in the baking pan, spread the cream cheese and sprinkle the Nestum until you reach the height you desire.
 
Since I'm working with a small container, I need to cut the edges of the cracker to fit them in. It's quite troublesome here. So, I measured the crackers! That way I know which container to use next time. Hehehe...
 
It's the perfect recipe for teatime, party and such. So easy to make. And it's delicious too! The whole house love it! I'm glad.
 
 
So it's 4x4
 
I made two containers. So here's the second one!
 
This is easier as the crackers fit perfectly
 
Ta - daaaa!!
 
 
Welcome!
And don't blame me if you gain weight after eating this! Muahahaha
My attempt to make you guys fat since there's no way I'm going to lose weight when I'm back home.
 
=P
 
*p/s : It must be DELUXE CRACKERS!! I searched the whole town for it. So good luck!! And there's about 40 pieces in a pack
p/p/s: I don't bother decorating since it's for own consumption. But you can put strawberry etc to beautify the cake or in between the layers

No comments:

Post a Comment