Thursday 17 April 2014

*Rated R

Ho ho ho!! I'm done with finals! *doing chicken dance Physic was the last paper. I don't wanna think about it anymore. But frankly speaking, Physic was quite okay. 9 questions only but total marks also 50 only which means ONE MARKS! I just need 25 marks. Please please please.. The only questions I'm not so sure is the ones on the mass of block on an inclined plane and the torque question. Yesterday was bio. Before that, sorry guys, I just don't know where your testosterone produced. It's not weird that I don't know the answer to that question coz I'm not a boy. But do you, the guys know?! You better know!

Urghh. Learning Human Reproductive System is pain in the ass!! No matter how many times I learned this, there's still this weird feeling when we went through male reproductive parts. I'm not pervert or something but it just is! I know it bounds to happen since I'm in science field but IT IS JUST SO WEIRD! Sperm is produced in the testes but more specifically in the seminiferous tubules of the testes. And testosterone is produced in the Leydig cells together with androgens. From the seminiferous tubules where sperm is being produced, it is then being delivered through the efferent tubules of the testes, to the epididymis, then to Vas deferens and lastly to the urethra.



Seeing this, I've mistaken ureter for urethra. Kill me!!
If this image is not acceptable, then



TAKE THIS!!!
 
Seminal vesicle secrete seminal fluid which in layman term is pre-cum, which is fluid that is rich in sugar that used to make energy. In seminal fluid, there are only 60% of semen. It is released into the Vas deferens just before ejaculation. Prostate gland, which surrounds the ureter, produce milky, alkaline fluid into urethra prior to ejaculation. The fluid contains 40% semen. Semen is an alkaline mixture of nutrients and prostaglandins, substance that stimulate muscular contractions in female to propel the sperm forward. Semen is alkaline to resist the acidic condition in the vagina. And I even wonder how can people swallow down semen if it's alkaline. Isn't alkaline substance soapy? How can you even swallow toothpaste or soap? Ewww. Gross!! But then, semen actually contain 1% sperm only. The rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins as well as vitamins and minerals including VIT C, Calcium, Chlorine, Citric acid, Fructose (type of sugar), lactic acid, Magnesium, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, VIT B12 and Zinc. Well, if you're lack of any one of these in your body, doesn't want to take pills, then perhaps you should consider having semen in your diet. Muahahaha.... All in one! And btw, it's natural too! Eco friendly!
 
Bahahaha~
 
Ehmm ehmm...
 
Tadpole!!
 
 
 
So, sperm has tail to help it propel towards the ovum. Mitochondria to provide energy. Nucleus which carries 23 chromosome from the father and acrosome which is an enzyme-filled sacs to help penetrate the ovum for fertilization to occur. As far as I can recall, they said, "Guys, don't eat too much MSG or Ajinomoto coz it reduce sperm counts". So you know what to eat and what not now. Say thanks.
 
I was talking to Tigress the other day about this very joke about sperm. No! It's not what you think it is. It's just I wanna share this very joke that happen in class when we're learning this chapter with her. We don't talk about sperm nor sex education. Please. We're Asian! Very conservative. Here's the joke;
 
Life is unfair from the beginning.
From thousands of sperm that enters the vagina, only 1 sperm succeed!
 
And you guess what happen. Goaty was laughing! We're like (O.O) totally shocked! He understands? What is he? 11 y/o and he already understand what is sperm? My days, we don't know what is sperm until Form 3 when we learnt Science Chapter 3. So Tigress asked why was he laughing and whether he understand what we're talking about or not. Shockingly, he said they learnt it in school!! The heck? Is this what they called the sex education? Goddess!! Personally, I don't agree with sex education in school especially in younger children. It just makes them more exposed to sex and all. They're children. They're curious and are bound to try it out! With sex education, trust me, there will be more raping cases, pregnant teens etc. Sex education is definitely not helping in this case. I guess the main objectives of sex education is to educate teens on the risk of having sex, unwanted pregnancy and also precautions when having sexual intercourse. This definitely doesn't stop them from having sex!!
 
Tigress was telling me that her teacher told her class where there is this case in the rural area where there are lots of poor families and sharing a room with your siblings are common. Imagine in a small house with two rooms. You got no choice right? This particular girl, was having sex with her biological brother. And when her brother married, she went for older man for pleasure as she's addicted to it. Saddd... No difference with prostitute already. Or what you like to call it, WHORE!
 
The second case happen to my friend here. Sha was telling me that another friend of ours, the one which I'm not close with, lets name her HX, was telling Sha that she have sex with her Italian boyfriend. Well, their relationship is the on and off relationship. She lied to her mum saying that she's having discussion with friends when she went off to seek pleasure from her boyfriend. And to think she's that kind of nice, nerdy girl, I was definitely being tricked for her appearance. For class, she wore normal tees and long hoodies with long pants! Never thought that she's so far from what I think she is. Like two different person. I don't know what to think anymore.
 
 
Went so far off the topic! Hehehe. Well, nothing's interesting in female reproductive organs expect that CLITORIS IS THE PENIS of the male. Yup! Take that! Bet you don't know.
 
And women, we should be like an ovum,
HARD TO PENETRATE!!
 
The rest of the bio paper was 50-50 la. For multiple choice questions, my lecture find it amusing to add another letter, E. All of the above statements are true. I find this annoying! Extra thinking required. There's this questions that I remember damn well. Question no 2.
 
2. Which of these statements about water is false?
A. Water molecules are polar
B. It takes very little heat to change the temperature of water
C. All living organism contain water.
D. Ice is less dense than liquid water
E. All the statements are true
 
I find it confusing coz the question asks for false statement. But if there's one false in the choices given, why is there "All the statements are true"? My thoughts at the moment was, if I were to choose B then not all the statements are true which means E is also false. You get what I meant? But then, the last 5 minutes of the exam, I finally get it. But I still choose E coz I was thinking since there's a false in the question, confirm E is wrong. Heh. I know. The correct answer is B. -__-
 
Since we're talking about sperm, here's a lil entertainment
 
 
Muahahaha!!
Speechless!!
 
Thanks for reading, perverts!!
^_^)Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment