Wednesday 8 July 2015

Losing Weight Part 2

Link to
Losing Weight Part 1

Here we are again on the topic of weight. It's about time for me to share the continuation of the losing weight journey. As you know, I was never the slim type kind of girl. And yes, I envy those with nice, slim figure. Even more jealous towards those that no matter how much they eat, they still can't gain weight. The last time I tried losing weight seriously was on the bet I made with CK Pa which was a year ago. That time, I lived on oats, porridge, siew mai (Chinese steamed dumplings) and Senokot (constipation pills which are not advisable to be taken daily).

Thou, this time round, I don't live with swallowing down Senokot pills daily, I'm not proud of my record either. I was 72 kg, the lowest when I'm on the bet. And throughout the year of 2014, when I was in college for my foundation, it either gain or lose by a kilo. Never too much drop. Probably because I slept right after my lunch around 3 in the afternoon because there's no noon class after that. Or maybe because at midnight, you would find me snacking around with crackers and a cup of hot milo to keep me awake while studying.

Let me rewind back to Jan 2015. Early of this year, I was 73 kilos after losing some lipids that I gained while in Bangkok during December. Bangkok food was worth eating and I took full advantage of that. I was not particularly worried about the coming Chinese New Year since I did managed to find a few dresses in Bangkok. But then again CK Pa made it a point to constantly remind me that I am still FAT, still OVERWEIGHT, still OBESE and still DON'T HAVE BOYFRIEND!!! He goes on and on about how fat I am till that extend that nobody wants me because I am too fat.

Not forgetting that if I am still that fat, I would grow old, living alone in a house full with pets to accompany me while the rest of my siblings have their own happy family. A perfect picture of misery. NIGHTMARE, I would say. I wouldn't want my body size to become an issue that took my confidence away. He even compared me with a acquaintance that has the same issue. She was probably twice my size. If there's one thing I remember from our conversation, it would be this line. "She rather change her life goal of having a family to traveling alone than changing her diet"

I was pressurized so I took the easiest way out. I looked for slimming pills that guarantee fast result and I found My Slimming Herbal. The feedbacks are very positive. So I decided to try it. A week after consume I did shed some weight but it was not much. Probably 100 to 300 grams a day. But it was not consistent. Yesterday I lost weight, today I gain back. I don't see any result after consuming it except that it delayed my period. It got me worried a while. So I decided to stop. Anything that delay or stop your period is NOT a good thing. If not, why pregnant mothers, people with high blood pressure or heart problems can't consume them? Think about it.

I don't mosaic the shop name because I trust uolls to know what is best for you

Mum found out later and I was given a lengthy lecture. I was so disappointed in myself. All along, I knew the effects of taking diet pills and the fact that I did some readings on how diet pills affects our body for my previous losing weight post, I ignored it all. I should have not even think about it at the first place. Instead of taking a shortcut, I should be more discipline in exercise and my meals.

So we went to Australia in March, I gained about a kilo but after a week, it dropped back. Usually during our vacation, I do not think much what I stuffed in my mouth. It is a sad case if I restrict myself during the holidays. After all, it's not everyday that we go vacation and try new food. My advice is, don't worry too much that you'll gain weight. Chances are very low since we are very active walking. The calories that were consumed during the vacations are burnt there and then. Don't worry too much la.

This is on the toilet wall above the weighing scale

I made it a point to weigh myself everyday (or at least I tried) after waking up. Give me a chance to explain myself. The empty blank spaces are because I gain few hundred grams that day and was disappointed. The continuous empty blank spaces for more than a week was because we were on vacation. As you can see, there is a sudden drop of weight after 6th April. Our maid decided to continue with us for another 2 years so we sent her back for a month of vacation.

It explains the drop. Naturally, jobs that require handling of dogs are handed to me. I would start my day at around 3.30 in the afternoon. After my breakfast + lunch + dinner, at around 5, I would head out to the backyard to sweep the dogs' poops until 6.30 which is the time I feed the dogs. This routine has been going on for 3 months. After went home, our maid decided not to come back well after con some money from the maid next door.

There's no changes in my diet. Shamefully, I still eat fried chicken. The difference is I eat with brown rice. Also, I drink a warm cup of fresh lemon juice twice daily. Once in the morning and another after dinner time. Usually I have papaya to go with the lemon juice to ease the constipation. I do avoid junk food as well as any sugary drinks. I think that is all the changes I did. I don't think this diet plan is any hard for me as I still have the privilege to enjoy fried chicken. Personally, I think if I am going to reduce my 3 meals to one, let me at least enjoy that one meal.

I am happy with the result and also very proud of it. I am finally 67 kilos. What seems impossible back then, seems nothing to me right now. I feel like I've jumped a big leapt from 70 ++ to 60 ++. Families and friends (not friends since I have not meet them for quite some time) especially Mum are happy and proud since I can now fit more clothes that I bought in BKK. No waste her money. It would be quite hard at first to restrain yourself from eating after 6 pm but alah bias tegal biasa, right?

A friend of mine posted this on FB today and I thought, why not share it out since I'm already on this issue today. As you can see from the picture below, there's lemon juice everyday for dinner. I was quite skeptical actually when I was told that lemon can help to reduce weight. It was quite difficult to drink at first because it is very sour. In fact, I never drink lemon juice in my life before. After some time, I get used to it I would feel something missing if I don't drink lemon juice that day.






Photo courtesy of FB
Share the experience if this works with you

Who knows that I will have the dogs' smelly poops to thank for. I LOVE ALL MY DOGS!! For their poops, of course. I aim to reach 65 kilos before entering Uni in August. Let's do this! I have been receiving quite a lot of message on offers to becoming dropship agent for slimming products as well as breast enhancement pills. I'm sorry but not sorry to decline the offer because I'm strictly against taking slimming products. So please stop the offers. I AM NOT INTERESTED to earn quick money.

Taken last week during our short trip to KL
Do I look a bit slimmer here?

Make lemon your bff today and start your losing weight journey!

Thank you for being with me throughout my journey
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment