Friday 20 June 2014

Travel Essentials

I don't usually pack last minute for travelling. I hate last minute jobs. Usually, few days or a week before, I would start listing out things to bring and start packing little by little.  But recently, we travel more often and since I'm having classes till the last day before travelling, I don't really have time to pack. I packed at the very last hours and tend to throw everything in. Our last trip to Phuket, I actually forget to bring few things that are essentials. I figured, I better have this entry on my travel essentials for future use. The next time I travel, I just need to look at this entry. Save time!!

We don't travel to European countries or far far away. Our destinations are usually neighboring countries which are Thailand, Singapore and perhaps, Indonesia (in future). So basically we're still in the hot and humid weather. These travelling essential might be useful to me but not to you. Perhaps it helps if you're planning to travel to Asian countries.

My list!
 
As you know, we travel to Bangkok mostly for shopping. Here's a tip. Bring only 3 tees maximum. They're enough. You can always buy there and wear them straight. The point of shopping in Bangkok is buying, right? So you don't actually need to bring that much clothes. And you can always wash and wear again. Here is where the soap powder come into use. =D In such a tropical country, your clothes will dry in less than a day. Trust me. We do that every time.
 
Towel is actually optional. I believe most hotels do actually provide towels for their guests except if you go the really cap pelang one, then no complain la. I prefer bringing my own towel for hygiene purposes. Medicines are a must. It would be handy if you fall sick while travelling. In countries with foreign language, I can guarantee you that you don't want to be stuck in a conversation like a chicken talking to a duck. You can check my 'Going Aboard?' entry on the list of medicines.
 
When travelling, the most important thing is to stay hydrated. My advice is to bring a water bottle so you can just cook and refill the water. Save money on buying mineral water. Well, obviously you can also buy mineral water la. Your choice. I usually wear sport shoes for travelling because it's comfortable and sometimes bring a spare of old slippers that I can throw it there so I do not need to bring it back again. 
 
Pen is for filling in forms and writing down your expenses (if you have that habit) while UHU gam is for emergency in case your shoes' soles drop off or something. Shampoos, face wash, etc are up to uolls. Well, it is not really necessary since some hotels do provide toothbrush, shampoo, body wash and toothpaste. If you left your face wash, you can always buy there. But it may not be the brand you are using. Beggars can't be choosers. Yoko yoko is a MUST especially after a whole day of non-stop walking. You'll thanked me for this.
 
I actually have a daily entry pending on my drafts but I'm out of ideas to finish it. So I figured I better have this entry up first. We don't wanna have too many drafts pending on the list, do we? Mum and the rest came to KL for 3 days and I'm going to meet with them tomorrow, after my Algebra class. I'm happy that they come but at the same time, I'm sad. I just managed to drop a kilo after coming back from Phuket and now, we're going for food hunt again. How I wish I have a higher metabolism rate. I'm totally jealous of those who eats like pigs and don't gain anything. Lucky bitches!!
 
Before I go travelling or back hometown, I have this habit of cleaning up my room. I love the feeling of coming back to a perfectly clean room. The happiness or satisfaction that I simply can't explain in words. After 6 months of living here, I never actually moped my room except for some wipes here and there with wet clothes when there's liquid spill. Tonight, to the extend, I actually cleaned my room. Swept the floors and even moped them!! I'm happy to say that my room is as clean as a whistle now. I realized that I never actually take photos of my room before. Just gonna post this 360 degree of my room to end this entry.
 
Yeah, my room is this small only. It's quite pricey for such a small room with such a bad view.
 
Thanks for reading.
Bye!!
 
It's 4 am so you know what, fuck the grammars!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment