Monday 9 June 2014

Wattpad

I don't know whether to be happy or cry on my reading speed. Now that I've finished the story, I need to find a new one. Just finished reading Wingless and Beautiful this morning. Was so sad when I reach the epilogue part. I was like, "Why is the story so short? I need a Part 2". It's difficult to find such a good story with proper grammar and good storyline on Wattpad. In case you don't know what a Wattpad is (which is very lousy of you), Wattpad is a online reading community where people across the globe share their passion for writing on Wattpad and for people, like me (the cheapskate ones who don't want to spend money on buying books) to read on free time. This means that anybody can write as long as they have that time and passion thou their creativity and language are lacking. Not to say anybody.

 
The sad truth about Wattpad and me is that I often found great stories on my exam weeks. Sipek frustrated. But then, the story is really really good that I don't mind spending the whole night reading it just to finish the story and go to class like a zombie or even better, fail my test. The A-list authors that I really really love on Wattpad is Sinaidkincaid16, Jerileekaye, AerithSage, Emika_Hoshi and many more la. You don't expect me to remember all kua. I delete their story after finished reading it. All their stories are so so amazing that you just need to read them all.

Here's some. Sinaidkincaid16's stories are amazing coz she can bring you to different perspectives thru her stories. I love her works coz she had written in a medical point, business point, architect point and most recently which is currently still ongoing is from army force of view. Her main characters came from different jobs of line. What's more amazing is that she can explain to the very detail of their jobs. Jerileekaye is the recent author who I came across. Just finished her Wingless and Beautiful. It's a story based on two imperfect couples who came across each other under certain circumferences. It's a story which I find worth reading. I'm not sure about you, thou. The one thing that I'm not happy with her is that I don't have free full access to her Knight in Shining Suit. Apparently she has published that particular work of hers in ebook form which means $$$. I'm still finding lubang to that story. I might one day pay to get my eyes on the story and don't be surprise.

*double thumbs up
 
As for AerithSage whose from Philippines, the series that I'm so obsessed with is the Myths Finding Love. In short, it's about greek mythology about how Greek gods fell in love. Her series include How to be A Queen, How I Feel For Death and the one that keep me waiting day and night, How to Reform A Rake. If you're into a mafia but still on cliché love story, Emika_Hoshi would be your favorite author. Her Gavino series are to die for. I remember reading them when I was in my second semester in KBU and yeap, it was final week that time.

I came across Wattpad two years back when I've just gotten my phone and my first completed story was introduced by Sofea. That time we were heads over heels over Wattpad's stories. I can't remember the title already but it was also being published on ebook form already. I do came across the story from time to time. Those days where we went to class, instead of studying, we discuss on which is the best stories. Time flies. Now, I don't even know how many stories and hours I've been on Wattpad. I no longer buy books to read. All because of Wattpad. What's the use of buying when I can have the same standard here in Wattpad (thou it need a little effort to search for the authors).

Time to Heal by RaziaSultana is also a good one. Take a look and you'll might like it. There's a lot. I can't really list all the good ones out. You just need to figure it out by yourself.

***
My mind suddenly goes blank after I saw the clock showed 12.10 am. I suppose to clean up and sleep by 12 coz I have morning class tomorrow. Kay. That's all. Bye. Shall re-edit this entry if I have the time for that but I doubt so.

Thanks for dropping by.
If you haven't download Wattpad, go have a try.
Just remember to thank me later =D

No comments:

Post a Comment