Tuesday 18 February 2014

Mean KAREN!!

And Mum said I was so bad for not helping the new housemate. *sobs sobs I was sleeping!!! Mum said karma will hit me one day. Just pray I do not need to ask help from her lo. Ignore those grammar mistake. English is getting more terrible here since there's no English class. Wahahaha. Miss Ms Wan and her English class. Oh, and her sarcasm too. Well, who do I miss the most? It would definitely be Ms Jaclyn, my ex-Chem lecture in KBU. LOL!! And Ms Kong too la. I actually forget her name that I need to find it at FB. Haih. Getting old liao. No choice. Can't help.

Tomorrow would be a busy day. Straight from 9.30 am till 3.30 pm non-stop and Bio later at 5.00 till 6.30 pm. Confirm at the end of the day, I'll lay flat on the floor. Tired die me le. Gonna use broken English so bear with it. So not looking forward for tomorrow le. It's 1 am here already but I still need to update my Physic lecture notes for tomorrow lecture. Can't stand messy notes leh.

Am I getting mean-er here? Mum said I was so mean and bad towards the new housemate. And today while on the way back, a Malaysian Chinese girl (I think) was asking me to help her to enter the condo, saying that she forgot to do her resident card. Not that I don't wanna help, it's just that I don't know you. What if you're a criminal or something? LOL! My imagination very good hor at times like this. Hahaha. Okay la. I feel so bad after that but I keep walking coz I just have an hour and 30 minutes break. Chasing time, man!!

If there's one thing that I like about the condo, it would be their security. Sipek tight lo. There's no way strangers can enter. Salute them ah. Few days ago, one of the security guard asked me, "Ah Moi, tak takut ah (Not afraid ah?). And I was like, "Huh? Takut? Kenapa? (Afraid? Why?) And he said, "Itu Negro tak takut ah? (You're not afraid of Negro?). Actually deep down afraid also la but then if I was gonna be racist and see them as Ooh Lang/ Ooh Lu then I think I better pack and go home. Everywhere there's Negro. You just gotta live with it. And why the discrimination? I believe in all those bad guys, there are also good ones. Thou my first encounter with the Negro/ Africans/ Nigerian was bad. I was shocked when he pointed his finger at me while saying he knows me. Super creepy lo. But then, NEVER NEVER enter the lift alone with them la. Just as precautions. Better safe than sorry, right?

And again, to whoever that girl is, I feel so so sorry. It's not that I don't wanna help, but I don't really trust people here in KL. Everything can happen if I let my guard down. Perhaps if you're in KT, I might lend you a hand without doubt. So sorry.

And also today is a happy day. Bought my flight home on the my study break at super cheap price. Tralala. *sing the happy song So to those of you guys that wanna go home too, go check Malindo Air now! Like straight away! I got my flight for only RM 39! Can you believe it? Like super super cheap. Even cheaper than bus ticket. So while it's on promotion, faster go buy. Only stupid one will sit bus if there's flight ticket so much cheaper than bus ticket. Bus ticket nowadays is RM 42++. Hah? Safe RM 3 and 7 hours journey! Aah. Can't wait to be back.

Ooh, it's 1.30 am already. Gotta go. Physic still waiting, staring intensely at me. Till next time!
 
SO SORRY!!!!
 
From the very mean girl
XOXO~
And also good nitez~
**Sweet dreams**

No comments:

Post a Comment