Friday 28 February 2014

In RAGE!!!

Bloody hell!! By now I've survive 24 hours without water! By that I means no bathing, no brushing teeth and no washing face! Feeling so dirty and gross right now. Urghh. Am soo soo fucking angry right now. Lets us rewind to the last 24 hours. I came home right after my class, drenched in sweats, wanting to have a nice and cold shower to realize that there's not a single drop of water coming out of the tap. Well, at that time, I was confused since the area somewhere in KL have shortage of water starting from yesterday too.

But then I still managed to get two pails of quick shower. Went for a nap, praying that we'll get our water back and it's all a joke. Woke up at 6 pm to notice that there's still not a single drop. Was so worried. Keep thinking what's wrong. Is it really the shortage problem? If it is, there will be no water for like a month!!! Called May Ping and she said that her house has water. So only ours don't have. At 8 the housemates came back and they said apparently the landlord forget to pay the utility fees or something. Went to check on the water meter to see that they clamp it!!! Damn! But then everything settled when the landlord paid the fees online. Curse the landlord!!! Since it's already 9 at that time, no choice but to go to bed with a stinking body.

Woke up at 7 with the hope that there's water already to be disappointed. Thank god there's a 5 L of cooking water in my room. Used that to rinse my face and teeth and went of to class. Can you imagine going to class with a stinking morning breath or an oily face. Never in the million years that I imagine myself in situations like this.

The smelly girl!!
 
Class ended at 11 and since I came back, I purposely opened the window to check on the water meter to see whether it's unclamp already or not. Was so sensitive to the sound of keys jingling. Keep playing this particular scene in my head where the sounds of keys jingling is coming from the man and he's unclamping the meter water while I peep behind my windows.

Was so frustrated, tired and angry when the housemate came back. Clever of her to go sleep in her friends house. -__- Asked her about the matters and dare she said that she'll settle it after her class. Like the hell I'm surviving another hour without water. So I offered to go to the management office to pay for the fine of RM 50 and was surprised to know that there's an overdue of water bills dated back October 2013! The hell! Thank god there's enough money in the purse. Cursing my housemate that is in charge of the water bills like hell in my head! Fuck her for everything. How hard is it to go to the management office that is only a walk away for 5 minutes every month to settle the water bills?

Arghhhhh!!! Am so angry right now! Is it wrong to feel like wanting to kill someone right now? I have in mind who that person is already. Just need to sharpen my knife!! And so now everything's settle and I just need to sit helplessly till 4 to wait for them to unclamp the water meter.

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment