Sunday 9 March 2014

#PrayForMH370

Iz a sad day for all of us here. It's on the headlines everywhere in Malaysia and also worldwide. In case that you're not aware, the MAS flight MH 370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing has been reported missing for almost 23 hours on board with 227 passengers including 2 infants and 12 crew members. The flight departed Kuala Lumpur at 12.41 am yesterday as 7 March and was expected to land in Beijing at 6.30 the same day. However, at 2.40 am, it was reported missing. Like missing in action. Puff. Gone! No where to be found.

 
 
More news can be read here
MAS aircraft gone missing
List of passengers and aircraft crews
Missing airplane triggers Southeast Asia search
Oil slicks found
Missing MH 370
Boeing 777 Safest Jets


The video on the chronology of events leading to the disappearance of flight MH370


Was so sad and deeply hope that it is gonna be found by the time I woke up tomorrow. I actually received the news at 2 pm when I woke up since I'm a good girl, I actually did my lab report last night till 4 in the morning. So no one can say that I'm slacking coz there's a good reason for why I woke up late today.

The bad news is that the flight only carried 7.5 hours of fuel!! And they said Boeing 777 is the safest flight. Hope it really live up to its reputation lo. At this point, I don't know whether to think that it's a terrorist attack better or a plane crash better? Anywhere they are, I hope they are all fine. God, please protect them by all means. My prayer goes to all those on board. There's nothing that we can do here except sending our prayers for them all and be hopeful to have them all safe even thou we don't know fucking know anyone. Deeply prayed that all especially the children on board are safe no matter where they are.

It is said that it was reported crashing in Vietnam or something. Rescue team from Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and recently the US has been in search of the missing flight. Gahh!! At this moment, it's like almost 24 hours already. If they crashed in the sea, they would be in cold, hunger and fear.

Too much to stomach for a regular Malaysian. Water outage, haze, injustice, airplane missing and many more. When will this ever end? Last year, this time of the month, we were being attack by the Philippines, more like the Sulu Sultanate and his followers who claimed that Sabah was rightly belong to them. Innocent people were killed by foolish terrorists who decided to be greedy and wanted to steal something that no longer belong to them. I can still remember how I cried when I read the news on our policemen and arm forces that were killed. It saddens me becoz that person who was killed was someone's dad and husband who decided to put his loyalty for the country first and by that defending the country leaving their families behind with the hope to end this all and gain back the peace we had previously. 

Why must there be darkness in this world? Can I be stupid enough to hope that this world is filled only with good things and not the bad ones? Can people be good and kind and not be greedy and selfish? Can't I keep dreaming where in this world, all is kind?  

 
Anyway, as for now, my thoughts and prayers go for all on MH 370!
 
Live updates can be found here: Astro Awani
 
 
HOPE,
 
Good news shall be hear soon!!
 
#PrayForMH370

No comments:

Post a Comment