Tuesday 3 May 2016

Sad French toast story

Today, I woke up excitedly to have French toast for breakfast. Frankly speaking, I would say I did passed on my French toast. Made my first French toast when I was 12 during camping. While studying here once and also in Krabi once for breakfast. It is a very simple recipe with just eggs, sugar, some water and of course bread.

Cracked 2 eggs, added a tsp of 'salt' and whipped them up. The first piece of French toast tasted salty. I was wondering if I added not enough sugar. Then looking down at the beaten eggs, they looked weird (as in slimy and watery) so I threw them away. Made another batch and this time I added a tbsp of 'sugar' and it turns up very salty. I was wondering why because it tasted as if I added light soy sauce in it. It was then that I realised that I have added salt instead of sugar. FML!

Told Popo this and she laughed at me. How can I not differentiate sugar and salt!!! Such a disappointment. My French toast was good after 4 eggs being wasted. 😒 And I have also finished a week worth of eggs. Job well done!

I guess there's no miracle. My laptop stlll cannot switch on.  Miracles do only happens in fairytales. 😭 I was actually more productive without laptop. Finished my revision for my upcoming quiz this weekend and also got to iron out all my clothes. 👍

Nothing much actually. Just want to pen my embarrassing story down so I can laugh later in the future. 😂😂😂

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment